• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 New eso account

    Age of Empires 3 New eso account


    New eso account

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:36 AM PST

    There's a way to create a new eso account?

    I can't recover my old one I've tried this: https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=395&t=13065, but it isn't working

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/nabookk
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign mods

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:31 AM PST

    Are there any campaign mods available for Aoe3?

    I like playing single player campaigns but it is boring to do it more than once.. New campaigns and scenarios will be interesting..

    submitted by /u/Kaushal981
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the War Chiefs and Asian Dynasties expansions from steam?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Hey all, I remember buying AoE 3 off of steam a while back and just fired up my new computer and installed it for some fun building up to the new AoE game coming soon. However, I can't seem to find the expansion pack civilisations. Is there a way to install them on my computer from steam even though I bought it a long time a go? Any help appreciated. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/yourmotherisepic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment