• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Age of Empires II I built the Aztec Castle/Temple from AOE2 in Minecraft (with video tour)

    Age of Empires II I built the Aztec Castle/Temple from AOE2 in Minecraft (with video tour)


    I built the Aztec Castle/Temple from AOE2 in Minecraft (with video tour)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    For some reason, AI thought this area was very important

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    I built the Hunnic wonder from AOE2 in Minecraft

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    Can't wait to play it! 14 days left

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Vote for the next Castle built

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    Hello r/aoe2!

    As you liked the last two Age of Empires castles I rebuild in Minecraft, and many of you asked me to make others as well, I decided to involve you guys into this and let you vote which one you want to see most!

    As I have built the Asian and Aztec/Mayan Castles already those will be excluded.

    Goths/Teutons/Hun/Vikings -

    Britons/Franks/Spanish/Celts

    Ethiopians/Malians

    Italians/Portuguese

    Khmer/Malay/Vietnamese/Burmese

    Persian/Turks/Berbers/Byzantines/Indians/Saracens

    Magyars/Slavs

    I will count your votes in the comments and the winner will be created first.

    Thank you all for participating!

    submitted by /u/Bladjomir
    [link] [comments]

    Unique units

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    *defeated sound*

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    Found a chill aoe hip-hop beat

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    Animated PNG for Steam Cover Art

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    Are people cheating in steam multiplayer?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    In the past few months I've noticed a dramatic shift in the online aspect of this game. I will say that I'm fairly competent at this game but recently I've been stomped by people normally ranked well below me. When I look at the post game statistics they don't seem to make any sense. For instance in my last game my opponent had fewer villagers than me and yet had way more of every resource. I don't want to seem like a sore loser, I just want to know if people are cheating, then I can uninstall the game and maybe get DE. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

    submitted by /u/rosieroro84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment