• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Age of Empires II i built the Mongolian Castle from AOE2 in Minecraft

    Age of Empires II i built the Mongolian Castle from AOE2 in Minecraft


    i built the Mongolian Castle from AOE2 in Minecraft

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:16 PM PDT

    so kawaii

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    High-res boar lure

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    An idea to balance towers

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    Towers have always been hard to balance. Offensive towers are too strong and defensive towers are too weak. So I thought, what if we

    Change tower cost to 50w 100s

    Towers build within x tiles (I thought x=40 would be cool) radius from the enemy starting TC cost double the wood.

    Only in nomad this might sometimes not work when you start very close to each other. It will result in a nerf for both players. So you can either keep it that way, or you can undo it by saying: Towers build within x tiles radius from your starting TC aren't affected by a cost penalty.

    Also, when this change is set, you can start buffing defensive towers by giving them better stats or by bringing the arrowsplit tech back to castle age. Perhaps let arrowslits give an attack speed buff instead of bonus damage and transmit the damage increase to the Guard and Keep tower upgrade.

    submitted by /u/GroteJager
    [link] [comments]

    You can do trample damage with this tips

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    How to FML

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    Just realized I permanently deleted my invitation email which would've given me access to the closed beta of AoE II DE... Feels bad man

    submitted by /u/Jaecter
    [link] [comments]

    Dracula campaign 2 crashing when opening a save

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    If I start a new game for Dracula's second campaign in The Forgotten, it will start and play fine. If I save, then close down and come back to it later, it won't even initiate. Hit "Load" and then the game goes straight to desktop. There's no error message, no crash dump anywhere I can find. I've verified integrity, it just... doesn't wanna. And that's a bit of a longer campaign so I can't just sit there for multiple hours trying to beat it in one run! I've updated to the latest Nvidia driver in case that was doing it but no love there either.

    submitted by /u/sevendaysky
    [link] [comments]

    I shalt abdicate

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    AOE2:DE - Will a Ryzen 3 2200u laptop run it?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:45 AM PDT

    I was hoping someone who had played the beta with a lower end machine could help me, does the game run OK on lower spec machines?

    submitted by /u/FrugalFPS
    [link] [comments]

    Someone interested in my latest project?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    When you find out Genette is trying to weasle his way onto Voobly's Aoe2 DE team.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    Age of Empires 2 Top 5 plays | Ep. 10

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Been itching to try out Rise of the Rajas, but should I wait for DE?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    I've all the expansions except for Rise of the Rajas, but Definitive Edition is just around the corner.

    Should I w8?

    submitted by /u/SlamDatPussy
    [link] [comments]

    Aztec Inca Late Game Question

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    Just played an almost two hour long 3 v 3 which basically came down to an Aztec vs Inca match up at the end. Was up against a fully boomed late game Inca as Aztecs and was faced with a Slinger-Skirm-Eagle (all FU) army. Tried fighting with FU EEWs and Skirms and just couldn't clear the army - I'd send my skirms, he'd respond with his EEWs, I'd send my EEWs, EEWs would fight each other while mine got picked off by the slingers and his were barely dented by my skirms. Some micro meant that I could take out his eagles with skirms but no HC meant it was a tough task only made easy by the fact that he didn't have too many EEWs, especially once my EEWs had already fought them. Anyhow, fast forward and Aztec skirms vs Incan Slingers/Skirms goes reasonly well but then a new batch of his EEWs turn up and we repeat. Eventually I'm hemorrhaging too much gold on the EEWs to continue especially since there're a lot of slingers now.

    With a non Meso civ I'd just throw in the light cav and let it do its thing - with the Aztecs having no cavalry though, I don't think there's any trash based counter possible to this army comp (unlike with other civs where trash can still hold its own against gold units). The only alternative I could've explored was siege (also very gold intensive) and that's a dicey one at best since there're a lot of EEWs and I don't get heavy scorps to counter Infantry (and 8 pierce armour means most traditional ranged Infantry counters aren't really an option here). I could've gone siege and skirms and EEWs but that's just an extremely gold intensive combination and a civ with hand cannoneers would've had a much more effective counter than my EEWs (especially since Incan EEWs move faster as well - preventing him from getting to my siege as an Aztec would be pretty damn hard, with EEWs or Jaguars).

    Anyhow, I was wondering if I'm missing something here and if there was some other option which I could've explored. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/amluchon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment