• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 DAE use cost effective units???

    Age of Empires 3 DAE use cost effective units???


    DAE use cost effective units???

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    How do you beat India as Russia?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Lost 3 games against India yesterday. My problem is the fort, I am able to outmass, probably even out-eco, but when it finally comes to pushing out of my base, the agra fort plus gurkha range seem to be able to hold me off and cause a lot damage, I tried to mass cav, but sepoy and zamburaks are heavy counters

    If my push does happen to be succesful, its only because they're aging to fortress, I get the fort, but take a lot of casualties along the way, now I have to deal with those ugly naked guys (forget their name and mahout lancers) both of which absolutely destroy by low hp infantry mass.

    Would grenadiers be viable against the fort? They have range resist for the gurkhas and the fort does 0.5x against siege units.

    submitted by /u/Shrink_myster
    [link] [comments]

    CDB Rush<Settler Wagon FF

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Wars of Liberty Help: Can't find other civilizations.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Hello there!

    Two days ago, I downloaded and installed WoL. The first day, it ran fine and I created two new Home Cities: Bogotá (Colombians) and St. Louis (USA).

    I played like 3 matches the first day, and I fought against the Egyptians, the Swedes, the Mexicans and other civilizations.

    Now, when I started playing today, I realized after two matches that I was only facing opponents of the vanilla version of Asian Dynasties (Spanish, British, Japanese, Ottomans, etc.), not any of the new ones.

    I tried to see what happened and I also realized that I couldn't create new cities with any of the new civs: it's like any trace of them dissapeared in my game.

    TL; DR: I can still play the new maps and stuff, but I can't fight with or against the new civilizations.

    Has this ever happened to any of you? How can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Azureik
    [link] [comments]

    Why can Japanese build dozens of troops in your base during a treaty!??

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Had a game today and this **** takes up residence inside my walls and right before the treaty is finished just spawns like 30 exhalted Sams from his prick warlord and basically demolishes my base. BROKEN- are there any devs on here??? that shit needs fixing asap

    submitted by /u/Johnsonator_101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment