• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Age of Empires II The red ones are my scouts

    Age of Empires II The red ones are my scouts


    The red ones are my scouts

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Stumbled across this interview of Daut by ZeroEmpires. Love this community.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    A community to be proud of!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Hey all, I figured I'd make a quick post distracting from all of the ridicule of this past patch and demands for rebalancing, et cetera.

    This is a community I'm proud to be a part of. Such kind players, devs listening to the community, and countless passionate hearts for such an "aged" game.

    Thank you all for being so wonderful; happy sieging!

    submitted by /u/JustYourTypicalNerd
    [link] [comments]

    are disconnects so common?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    tried multiplayer in DE for the first time today

    1st casual 4v4 game - 1 guy disconnects, game falls apart 2 minutes later

    2nd ranked 4v4 game - 1 guy disconnects, everyone follows suit

    3rd 1v1 game - 20-30 minitues going by normally, we're mostly even and if anything i'm on the losing side, but all of a sudden the guy disconnects

    submitted by /u/dukat_dindu_nuthin
    [link] [comments]

    The Lion and the Demon is missing?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    As title states, I was looking to play the Lion and the Demon and it wasn't there? I thought ok I will "i r winner" it, and yet it still doesn't show on the salahadin campaign map? Is this related to the recent july patch shenanigans?

    submitted by /u/n0mad_539
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most obnoxious strategy?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Simple question asks for simple answer. Name a strat and reasons why it's the most obnoxious one to face.

    submitted by /u/AFlyingNun
    [link] [comments]

    Costliest upgrade on Aoe 2 DE

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    So I was just wondering which is THE costliest upgrade on aoe2 de. And with costly I mean the upgrade which takes the most ammount of total resources irrespective of the type. Any pros or veterans who might be kind enough to share the info :) thanks.

    submitted by /u/xMah_Manx
    [link] [comments]

    Production queues and losing buildings

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Quick question - if I lose a building, say it is an archery range which has 5 archers in the queue - do I loose the resources I put in to those archers or is it returned to my resource bank? I have been playing aoe2 for about half a year now and I don't know how I don't already know the answer to this! Same question with researching technologies - like if someone destroys your tc whilst you are on the way to imp do you loose 1000f and 800g?

    submitted by /u/NeedAmedic88
    [link] [comments]

    I always wanted to try this - and hell man, it is nerve wracking af. Luckily my opponent managed to lose his TC to a boar.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Black forest in ranked?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I just got black forest in ranked team games. It's not even in the map pool. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Teaktheshibe
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about DE ranked games on steam and Voobly

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Hey guys just started playing for the first time in a long, long time and bought DE on steam. I have watched videos on the game (mainly T90 and SoL). I hear T90 talk a lot about Voobly and the rankings on there so I looked into it for my future ranked games and couldn't quite understand the site and if it is only for the really competitive people. I've played 10 ranked games with steams DE matchmaking with no issues.

    I was wondering if I should switch to Voobly for future games or if I should just stay with the DE matchmaking. And if there are any differences between the two. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Unc1eJemima
    [link] [comments]

    Stop vills constructing all over the map

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I think with the recent change in building farms, it also affects the other buildings (like houses and palisides partially constructed). This confuses vills when quick walling etc. Atleast revert to previous patch. Its unplayable

    submitted by /u/matrix2596
    [link] [comments]

    Preferred server for ranked games

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    With each path the game gets worse. Pathing issues are still there, and can't play because of lags. It's really annoying. It gets worse when I get European or American server (I am in Asia). They should ask preferred server as well

    submitted by /u/whyamianoob
    [link] [comments]

    Good Castle Age timing for archer flush as flank?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Im getting 22,30 as brits but it feels like bit late, any advice on britons as flank?

    submitted by /u/MiloTheSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    FPS Drop/Low FPS in Age of Empires II DE when running on dedicated GPU

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Anyone know how TG matchmaking works?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    so if a 1300 elo, 1200 elo, and 1100 elo player party up and search 3v3 ranked games, how will the match up work? Is it based on the person that searches or like an average of all the players or something else altogether?

    submitted by /u/saiikka
    [link] [comments]

    Did the AI difficulty change in the latest patch?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    We usually play team games vs AI, consistently beat moderate AI and loose to hard. However after last patch we won two 3v3 BF games vs hard AI even when carrying one brand new player. I could not find anything about difficulty adjustments in the patch notes. The AIs made 72-75 vills but it felt like they did not push as hard and often sent one or a few units at a time.

    Did anyone else notice a change?

    submitted by /u/Dubious_cake
    [link] [comments]

    20,000 Mongol Raiders Challenge - Not giving the achievment

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    20,000 Mongol Raiders Challenge - Not giving the achievment

    Is any body else having this issue?

    I am up to the 20,000 challenge and I have gotten a score of over 20,000 about 10 times now and it will not award me the challenge.

    I have tried restarting my game and computer, and validated the game files.

    Any advice would be fantastic, thanks guys

    https://preview.redd.it/v56illemq0d51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3d4ad711da0773ae6e51a4e7bf36a3724a7b9ba8

    https://preview.redd.it/s2hx6m0dq0d51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1fc41463d1cb844e2bf1254869542d156df77383

    submitted by /u/Groundbreaking_Two79
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Leitis VS Frank Paladin Matchup

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment