• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 What is the point of cheating in a 2005 game ?

    Age of Empires 3 What is the point of cheating in a 2005 game ?


    What is the point of cheating in a 2005 game ?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I just lost again a guy who I thought was doing well. But as he couldn't beat me, he went for a tuck tuck tuck after a ~30 mins game.

    This is the 2nd times it happens to me in only a few days. Now I'm almost sure that many of my opponents are secretly cheating (like getting some free units discretly).

    Losing to a cheater feels so frustrating. You're losing time, fun and don't trust any of your opponent.
    It's litteraly killing the thrill of any hard game. I might stop playing because of them.

    I hope AoE 3 DE 's going to do something about laddering and cheating.

    But for now, how do you deal with cheater and enjoy the game ?

    submitted by /u/Batbayarie
    [link] [comments]

    When to get market upgrades? Help new player

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I got the game due to covid and have been playing, but I've been getting crushed online. I was wondering, is there a strategy for buying upgrades in market? Usually, I just buy all of them ASAP. Is this a nono? Or what?

    submitted by /u/ridebikesnstuff258
    [link] [comments]

    Food population

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Hi is there a mod or something that can be done to remove or increase max food limit in online games? My friends and I are curious. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/mihai3455
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment