• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 All the new choices available to each civilization when revolting

    Age of Empires 3 All the new choices available to each civilization when revolting


    All the new choices available to each civilization when revolting

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Updated flags in AoE3DE

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    MAP POOL IN AOE2 AND AOE3 (just for fun)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Weak units better

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    As a horde of players are coming/going to come.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    AoE3 Cheat Codes & Tier List (Spirit of the Law)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    What will happen to regular AOE III servers?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Will those people be able to play with Definitive Edition people?

    submitted by /u/CommodoreBlair89
    [link] [comments]

    Experienced AoE2 player excited to try out AoE3, what card decks and BOs should I know about?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I played aoe3 when it came out and enjoyed it, but (like most RTS games) I didn't know what I was doing. After learning how to properly play Aoe2 competitively, I'm excited to try to learn AoE3 especially since the asinine grinding Home City levels is gone.

    What kinds of decks are usually 'meta' or at least popular enough for me to be aware of? And what are the popular build orders? Are there some websites or info sources to help me out with basic stuff? Also is 'booming' your economy a thing in this game too?

    submitted by /u/PrezMoocow
    [link] [comments]

    This New Politician Gives Sweden The Best Lategame In AOE3DE By Far

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Which platforms did you play aoe3 multiplayer before DE came?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    And why in the comments?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HauntingTime3300
    [link] [comments]

    Chile rev for otto?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Wanted to ask Chile rev for otto, the one which gave 10 Huss and free imp upgrade still exists? Also can anyone send all the rev options for otto?

    submitted by /u/NoNameNo1O1
    [link] [comments]

    Have there been any changes to Indians in DE?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Indians we're always my favourite civ, just wondering if they've had any changes/tweaks in DE.

    submitted by /u/LansManDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone think about adding a day/night cycle for the AOE3 DE?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I think it would be a cool feature, watching all battle animations in night time too.

    Would you like them to add the day / night cycle in new dlcs?

    Tell me what you think...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ElLocoDeLaPinuela
    [link] [comments]

    Is AOE3 getting Steam Achievements?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    All of the other AOE games, not sure about AOE1, have achievements. Most of the time achievements ruin the fun for me but not for games like RTS. RTS games and match-making games in general I don't mind Achievements. It's when there are singleplayer or adventure style games and RPGs that it ruins it for me. I find myself seeking achievments in those games and it psychologically makes me struggle to just "PLAY" the game. This is why sadly I find myself gravitating towards playing singleplayer games on Epic Games Store rather than Steam these days, please don't kill me for saying that.

    When it comes to RTS games like I said I love them. It gives me an extra level of something to work for and typically diversifies my games that I otherwise would not do, but to me that's fun. Like playing other civs or campaigns. To me that's the only way I diversify anyways and thats a good thing to me personally.

    submitted by /u/Acorn-Acorn
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know if the manchu shipment from China is gonna make them available at the monastery like with the Swede's cards?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I think it would be such a nice incentive to make you use the monastery more, while helping China to have a chance vs heavy cavalry. Besides, it's very historically accurate.

    submitted by /u/TheCrucified
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the Historical Battles

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Historical Battles

    I'm actually quite disappointed in the historical battles because the devs couldn't exploit the oppurtunity they had as far as I can see. The era of Age of Empires III witnessed great battles and sieges such as Waterloo, Vienna, Poltava, Breitenfield, Nagykanizsa, Yorktown, Narva, Austerlitz, Preveza, Spanish Armada etc. Meanwhile what the devs did is... frustration, adding battles which didn't shape the history and not being well known as much as the ones I counted. However, they did a great a job on designing the battles tbh, you can clearly see the effort they put them into it however if they had put the effort into the battles I've counted it would have been a lot exciting and fun. I hope they will add new historical battles not just throw it away and focus on multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/Bertyom
    [link] [comments]

    Holme is Dead

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    When Halberdiers are used?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Halberdiers are units that anti cav with good melee damage. But I can't see them.

    I think people usually use muskets decent anti cav units more cheaper and having range attack instead of them.

    So... are they useful or some case that use them?

    submitted by /u/dak0653
    [link] [comments]

    Can we not have gates over trade routes in DE?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    On half of the maps you can't decently wall off base because of that. Why put walls in a game when you make them useless anyway?

    submitted by /u/H3LLGHa5T
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone covered the native reworks in detail?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Definitive Edition, among numerous other changes, has been reworked, replacing the Fire Pit and, for the (Iroquois rename I can't spell from memory) and Lakota, a replacement for mining since these cultures didn't mine metals. As someone who does not yet own the game (and have an aging PC unable to run it as of writing anyway), I'm curious if anyone has explored the specifics of the native rework in any detailed capacity.

    submitted by /u/Kimarous
    [link] [comments]

    Map sizes?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    In aoe2 I love playing on giant and ludacris sized maps with friends so does aoe3 have the same or just tiny maps from what iv seen on gameplay videos?

    submitted by /u/Nyune123
    [link] [comments]

    Dream: Fortress Map Mode on AOE3

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Or even a Regicide on more maps. I think how wastifutl is a definitive edition without it.

    submitted by /u/RogerWingfield
    [link] [comments]

    On 3v3 is it ever worth rushing 2 out of 3? More creative strategy for 3 people talking during game?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Or does that make no sense and all 3 should rush someone at the same time ?

    Trying to find more creative strat to do rather than do the simple ones that total strangers use.. Since we all talk voice during game we can do something more interesting than pointing a point and all going there. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/punkouter2020
    [link] [comments]

    Spec question

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Hi, I don't know anytning about computers so please don't roast me.

    I want to get DE so I went on can you run it to see if it would work but I only have 4GB RAM and sadly the minimum for the game is 8GB.. what would happen if I install it anyways ? is there no way it can work ?

    I looked online for additional ram but the since I would only use it for the game the price isn't worth it right now... (even though i really want to try it the game looks gorgeous !)

    submitted by /u/pueblo_unido
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment