• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 I love Aussie drongo but...

    Age of Empires 3 I love Aussie drongo but...


    I love Aussie drongo but...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Whenever he makes a video about a new OP strat everyone starts doing it! (See Japan Tori Gates)

    Aussie please only show bad strats for the sake of the game <3. Thankfully he doesn't title every video "newest OP strat" like some YouTubers...

    submitted by /u/amorywest
    [link] [comments]

    New Bug ? I’ve never seen this before after playing since the day it came out . Anyone else have this issue ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    $750 King of the Hill Tournament tierlist

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:25 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/AyVOpWk3uHg

    Today is the last day for the KOTH tournament signup. We made a competitive tierlist for it to give people an idea of what to expect.

    Let us know what you think!

    submitted by /u/valerian57
    [link] [comments]

    How I learn a new Civ!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:54 AM PST

    Spontaneous destruction of factories?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:00 PM PST

    TLDR: Is it possible (or is anyone aware of a bug / glitch) for well defended and isolated factories to be destroyed spontaneously without any opposition anywhere near?

    Details: I was trying to fight off an intense 3v1 battle last night and it went on for quite a while. All of a sudden I see an attack warning on the other side of the map near my economy so I quickly checked and I see my factory explode as if it was just being destroyed that moment. A few seconds later the same thing happens and I see my second factory being destroyed. The entire economy and base was heavily walled off with no access from the opposition. To be safe I built some horses and sent them to the area in case I just couldn't see an attacker but they just stood around because there was no one to attack. None of my other buildings were impacted. Quite a bizarre occurrence.

    The only explanation I can think of (other than an odd bug/glitch) would be if somehow someone was sneaking in some military through a hole in the wall and deleting them the instant the factories were destroyed, before I clicked on the map to see the last second animation of the destruction. But I did check the walls and couldn't see any way they could get in.

    I did end up conceding the match since holding off 3 was becoming overbearing, but had I kept my factories I may have held them off longer and perhaps increased my chances of a miracle.

    submitted by /u/aggravated_autist
    [link] [comments]

    Russia Fortress V Blockhouse - unit train stats

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Hi,

    Is it true that training Russian units from a fort, rather than a blockhouse, improves their stats?

    If so, by how much, and how come? I don't recall there being a card that does that for forts with any civ

    submitted by /u/Moist_Hat4578
    [link] [comments]

    Do all cards/native TP upgrades just affect the base unit stats?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Do all cards/native TP upgrades just affect the base unit stats regardless of what rank or card upgrades the unit has recieved?

    If not, what order would you suggest applying upgrades? i.e upgrade a unit to Imperial, then use the cards and/or native upgrades

    submitted by /u/Moist_Hat4578
    [link] [comments]

    How to See units behind trees and buildings

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:41 AM PST

    OK, so this has been happening since I've installed the game. I have the original 2007 and there isn't a problem there.

    I can't see the unit silhouettes behind trees or buildings, and yesterday I lost a factory because I left an invisible Oprichnik alive behind it and wasn't able to see him. I raged quit immediately when that happened.

    After googling I didn't identify a way to turn that option on (if there is one).

    Is there anything in the game files or options where I can change it. As far as I am concluding, this seems to be a glitch in the game for certain people.

    submitted by /u/Epidicus
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Inca Strat

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Just got beat with against an Inca player with nothing but one kancha house (12 pop), market, TC, one war hut at base. He had two native embassies and a war hut as FB. His was 75 (20 vills and rest military). How do you get a pop that high on shipments when you only have one kancha house?

    submitted by /u/Chief_Fever
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat kiting skirms?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    What do you do? In one of aussie drongo's videos he said something about some kind of shit click maneuver, but it doesn't seem to work with attack move. Not sure how to do it.

    submitted by /u/TheJasonSensation
    [link] [comments]

    Should you buff attack or HP of anticavalry if you need them to kill cav quickly to protect, but also at the frontlines (stationary battle)?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    The dilemma came to me when I decided to make a deck for Korea as China, using conquistador to compensate for anticav. China has a native card that buffs 30% attack and another one 30% HP in Age 3. I need them to defend my flamethrowers, but I can't afford to put both of those cards in (unless you guys tell me that it's incredibly worth it; then I'd have to know which to send first).

    PS: Please no comments on how bad flamethrowers are, just wanna know what the best way to protect something with that range/speed from cav would be; this might also apply for Iron Troops.

    submitted by /u/TheCrucified
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:04 PM PST

    age of empires 3 definitive edition and complete edition multiplayer is compatible? can I play with a friend who has definitive and I have complete?

    submitted by /u/Obeni1245
    [link] [comments]

    China Vs Inca This game was intense back and forth nonstop , me and my opponent was microing so hard lol

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    How to win agains dutch as a french player?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Do we have any suggestions or standard things we do against dutch players?

    submitted by /u/deegha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment