• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Age of Empires II Mang'day, mate

    Age of Empires II Mang'day, mate


    Mang'day, mate

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:25 AM PST

    Found this at a thrift store yesterday $2 now all I need is a CD drive

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Thought this might also fit in this subreddit.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Is the Definitive edition the best most active version of the game?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:12 AM PST

    Playing Bulgarians always turns me into Golumn

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Locking a gamemode behind an acchievement from a year ago is unacceptable.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Hello people of AoE2 subreddit.

    My request for the devs of this game is simple. Unlock the cheat "Going above and beyond" from a event unlocked cheat code to a open one for all players to enjoy.

    My arguing for this request are a few but the simple point is that the downloadable mod is bugged and doesn't work.

    No other game in i know of has a whole game mode behind a legacy update which can't be unlocked from this time onwards.

    256 research in my view is a game mode, not just a simple cheat. With friends on LAN it is the most fun thing to do. But it's not possible with my friends right now.

    It changes the whole game beyond just having more wood or food cheats.

    Take a look at Spirit of the law's video on this.

    Do you want to do this having just bought the game? Tough luck, you should have bought the game a year ago.

    submitted by /u/RDPhibes
    [link] [comments]

    Currently building palissade walls around my base. Feels more like wood age to me than dark age right now

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    It took 8 years, but I finally finished my AoE2 card game collection!! Did anyone else ever play this game?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    WIP: AoE Units for Chess.com Pieces [feedback welcome]

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Is it late to go competitive?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:26 AM PST

    I played the game casually as a kid, but it was only when i picked up the DE version a couple of months ago I realised that i wanna go competitive. I've managed to setup my own hotkeys that I'm comfortable with and learned a few build orders(learning more ofc) And I kinda mastered a few civs in my level like aztecs and bulgarians and magyars and I'm really training to learn and explore more. I've managed to get my elo up from 600s to 1100s in like a month I've played nearly 200 ranked games in total. I've been watching a lot of tournaments and pro streams in the past months and I realised that some certain players have been dominating in the game for years like the viper l, hera, tatoh etc... And these guys have years of experience and gameplay some of them have been playing for 20+ years! So here comes the question Is it late for someone like me to train and try to go competitive? How can a newer player compete with these players? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HamaKarim
    [link] [comments]

    I Finally Beat The Extreme AI By Following Hera's MaA into Archers Build Order! (1v1 Ranked Rule-Set Arabia). Now to do it without pausing to check the cheat sheet XD

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:51 PM PST

    My Lawful/Chaotic/Good/Evil Grid of AoE2 Bugs

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Best Civilization for Hussars and HCA?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Which civ has nice late Imperial Age Hussars+HCA combos, plus bonuses?

    submitted by /u/hussar269c
    [link] [comments]

    When I random Goths...time to

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Easy go to military buildings hotkeys and for creation of units

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:47 AM PST

    I use QWER for going to barracks, stable archery and siege shop. Then they ASDF for making units.. Example for making Paladins i use WA and for hussars i use WS and so on.... How do i simplify this further

    submitted by /u/rrgreat123
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Age of Empires 2 stagnating?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Malay Campaign mission 5 bugs

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:04 PM PST

    So I was doing the 5th mission of the Malay campaign and I was going around the city destroying buildings and units when I noticed that the unit paths were entirely wonky. Like taking the long way around a when there's a clear direct path, units acting like there is invisible walls everywhere. Honestly that got me really annoyed. I can deal with losing units normally but not when my units act like there's invisible walls everywhere and go around in circles and wont go to an area even though the path is clear. /rant

    Hopefully the devs will be able to fix this since it looks like they are still around.

    submitted by /u/Nekominimaid
    [link] [comments]

    Don't usually play multiplayer despite been playing since 2008 off and on, pretty happy how I did in todays match.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment