• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 29, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 As you guys told me

    Age of Empires 3 As you guys told me


    As you guys told me

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Look at the Siwa Oasis on these two maps. The ship in the top left is on land.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Mexican Cards “Renegade X”

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 06:59 PM PST

    You know the ones. Renegade Apache/Comanche/Navajo. Ships 10+ of respective native unit. Gives said respective native units an additional +.75 modifier against villagers. There's nothing about the tooltip on the card that makes me think it's just for those units that shipped. But after I ship the (for example) "Renegade Comanche" card, none of my existing nor any future Comanche Horse Archers I train have the bonus modifier, just the ones that came in the shipment have it.

    I don't recall this being brought up, but does anyone know if this is the intended design of the card, to only affect the native units in the shipment? I'd rather it not be, but if it is intended, could some wording somewhere be changed on them? But I'd much rather the bonus get conveyed to all current and future native "X" warriors when the card is shipped, because it reads like that is what it was intended to do.

    submitted by /u/spiritwalker83
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner Friendly USA Opening!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 06:13 AM PST

    I got lil bombards in a monastery while playing Japanese civ, how do I replicate this? aoe3 asian dynasties

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Train 20 maya units challenge?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 02:39 PM PST

    I've played two games as far and can't figure out how to train 20 maya units.

    I played as the Spanish first, revolted to Mexico. Trained maya units, did not count.

    Played as Mexico, I could not train maya units.

    What do I have to do?

    submitted by /u/_-MjW-_
    [link] [comments]

    AI fix?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 07:32 PM PST

    so the AI in the Campaigns still sucks, are there any good mods to fix it? even though the campaigns arent great I was still hoping to play them again, and with the current AI its not really much of an experience.

    submitted by /u/KaennBlack
    [link] [comments]

    All of them done. I'm going to be honest, AOE 3 wasn't my favourite...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 09:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment