• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 30, 2022

    Age of Empires II Great New Custom Campaign Preview: Hojo Clan - Kamakura Shogunate

    Age of Empires II Great New Custom Campaign Preview: Hojo Clan - Kamakura Shogunate


    Great New Custom Campaign Preview: Hojo Clan - Kamakura Shogunate

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:45 AM PST

    How long should I leave it before I unpause the game?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:03 AM PST

    Playing someone they they just pause randomly and send no message as to why or how long? How long can I leave it before I just carry on playing. Its been 4-5 mind at this point ?

    Edit, Update: I unpaused and the game disconnected immediately, I got the victory. Does this mean the player paused then deliberately disconnected ?

    submitted by /u/gs_healer
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Venn Diagram to represent the Civilization Tech Tree classifications

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 10:10 PM PST

    Do you think units should be auto-attacking enemy farms?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:44 PM PST

    Is there a real benefit to this? For me it feels a bit unnecessary, and I feel like farms should be treated like walls and can only be attacked when targeted.

    submitted by /u/Dj-oatmeal
    [link] [comments]

    Chinese AoE players number names

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:17 AM PST

    This might be a dumb question but why do some chinese AoE players have weird user names like 134173829 or other number combination?

    If I see a player with a number name it's always one from China/HK/Taiwan.

    submitted by /u/Dudenleser
    [link] [comments]

    Second Mongol Invasion of Hungary (1285-1286)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:42 AM PST

    Do you think this will ever get updated? It's been 2 years and it would be a helpful resource for new players if it included more information on Castle Age and Imperial Age units.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:20 AM PST

    How to pivot after a failed "flush"

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:09 AM PST

    Hi, I've been play AoE2 DE for about a week. I've made a list of civs and build orders I want to learn and I'm currently messing around with Huns + Feudal Age scout rush.

    I've actually managed to overwhelm a few players on ranked and get a few wins, but many players manage to bulk up on trash units quick enough to render my scouts ineffective. Generally once an opponent succeeds in neutralizing my first rush they quickly raise towers + walls and spam trash units.

    What's the best way to pivot once they start turtling? Should I retreat and rush into Castle Age ASAP? How can I stay aggressive and distracting?

    submitted by /u/theadrium
    [link] [comments]

    Poland can into Aoe2, apparently

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:36 AM PST

    Coop Saladin and Alaric campaings not listed.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:43 AM PST

    Coop Saladin and Alaric campaings not listed.

    Hi,I want to play some Saladin coop with my friend, but for some reason it isnt listed in the menu. I cant find any reference on patchnotes of these campaings missing.

    I can see youtubers playing it three weeks ago, last patch was november(right?)

    Thanks for any responses.

    https://preview.redd.it/342j95yspse81.png?width=3286&format=png&auto=webp&s=442a7951ca344527945ebc0fe7514c88879838d3

    https://preview.redd.it/o0n1ejeypse81.png?width=935&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3909e53bcabe939e2c7193a015ddb2c6c8df3ad

    submitted by /u/IntroductionEnough71
    [link] [comments]

    Why are 3v3 ranked games so unbalanced? 1950 elo vs 1350

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 09:04 PM PST

    As the title already said, why is elo all over the place?

    My friends and I queue up for 3v3s and we (ranging from 1350 to 1450 elo) get absolutely crushed. After losing we look at their elos which are always nuts. Usually one smurf, one dude with 1700 with a 1800 to 1900. It's nuts.

    Is the pool of player too small on 3v3s so we're pretty much matched with who ever is available?

    Going from 3v3s back to 2v2 and 1v1 is such a different experience.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/thebreadclass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment