• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 26, 2022

    Age of Empires II Regicide Rumble 4 this weekend (link is VOD from Friday) - T90Official

    Age of Empires II Regicide Rumble 4 this weekend (link is VOD from Friday) - T90Official


    Regicide Rumble 4 this weekend (link is VOD from Friday) - T90Official

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 07:38 PM PST

    If one hundred troops isn't enough send a hundred more. Repeat until victory has been achieved.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:02 PM PST

    I was purple in this Black Forrest FFA game, was down to 1 vil at one point… anything’s possible kids

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:00 AM PST

    Had a Sicilians vs Britons game and we both went full army but then I was able to drop a castle that ranged his whole farming eco

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 02:39 PM PST

    Ideas for aoe tattoo designs!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 10:35 PM PST

    Title says it all, I've been playing aoe for 20+ years and I want something to commemorate it but I can't think of anything! I don't play any particular civs either. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/slaughterfodder
    [link] [comments]

    What are the upcoming high level tournaments ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 10:26 PM PST

    I've been out of the loop for a while.

    submitted by /u/Pouchkine2
    [link] [comments]

    Archer get in in feudal and start killing vils left and right. What to do?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 02:07 PM PST

    I have encountered myself in this situation many times. Game is going alright in feudal. Suddenly, my opponent gets in somehow and kills 5 to 10 vils and i'm pretty much dead, as the vil difference is impossible to come back from.

    How do i prevent this? Even if my army isn't out of position, my enemy kills all my vils while my army struggles to kill it.

    submitted by /u/NinjaPotato206
    [link] [comments]

    Is AoE2 stress normal? It's not just me right?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:00 PM PST

    Don't act like this ain't you.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 11:44 PM PST

    History of Ukraine

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 07:49 AM PST

    This may come off a bit insensitive but I'd love to play a campaign based on Ukraine's history.

    After the fall of the Roman Empire, Goths and Huns came in. Slavs cleared them out. Then Byzantines and Cumans. THEN Mongols. And later Lithuanians and Poles. Ukraine history be crazy yall.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ukraine

    submitted by /u/Speedwolf89
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements you're proud of?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 10:08 PM PST

    I recently got the "No Wonder On My Watch" achievement from the sixth Atilla mission where you smash all the wonders before they're completed. It took me a few resets to do it, but boy did I feel satisfied when I did. And the purple village had tried to do a second wonder even thought they just had a few villagers left, and they were building it right next to my buildings that I had put within their town walls, it was funny.

    So what are some achievements you felt good about getting?

    submitted by /u/kyrtuck
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 04:15 PM PST

    I got salty and annoyed. You did play great and I was deservedly killed. You should have gotten a "gg" from me. I hope you continue to win matches and I'll try to get better both at the game and at not being a salty idiot.

    submitted by /u/uth50
    [link] [comments]

    Good computer specs for playing 500 pop limit.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 01:51 PM PST

    I just recently got my first computer in almost 20 years, and I have been having fun playing aoe2 definitive edition. I am considering getting a seperate laptop for myself and letting my kids to have the all-in-one I recently got from staples. Sorting out what specs are important is difficult and I would like to get a laptop that can smoothly play 4 player games with 500 pop limit. Can someone tell me what key specs are most important for that and what is a reasonable minimum for the given specs without going too crazy? I'm mainly going to be using the computer for home office stuff, so the occasional aoe2 game would probably be the most demanding thing I use it for.

    submitted by /u/shortridecowboy
    [link] [comments]

    And you, what is the map you hate the most?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 10:32 PM PST

    Aoe2.net problem

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:06 PM PST

    Aoe2.net problem

    Why my aoe2.net is opened like that picture by Chrome or edge recently?I try to use some damn explorer like 360 sougou(but I never use it, just download to test aoe2.net),they can open aoe2.net successfully...But other webpages I open by chrome or edge are fine,only aoe2.net has such problem...

    So how to fix aoe2.net in chrome or edge?anynoe knows? thanks very much!

    https://preview.redd.it/golnxlr7aak81.png?width=1908&format=png&auto=webp&s=95c82d554087d2262a02db2dd9d5b011fe66f65d

    submitted by /u/lunchuan
    [link] [comments]

    Aoe.net down

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:54 PM PST

    Is Aoe2.net down for good? Can access the site for the last couple of days. Was such a useful tool

    submitted by /u/scyth355
    [link] [comments]

    Should Portuguese have access to paladins?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:38 PM PST

    Portuguese has been underwhelming on land maps since the existence of the civ. Will having access to paladins become a good buff for them?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mojito_sangria
    [link] [comments]

    Hey there! We are doing a 24 hr stream on my channel from 10 AM EST the 26th to 10 AM Sunday. Feel free to check it out. Lots of AOE shenanigans including show matches. https://liamgui.github.io/jr-schedule/

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 06:18 AM PST

    Tiny round projectile hurt (flashback to hand cannons), just like then!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 11:11 AM PST

    Random map multiplayer?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 08:17 AM PST

    When i play custom games with my friends we do random map but i didnt see an option for it in multiplayer. Is random map not something most of the playerbase actually likes? Is there a way to que for random map in multiplayer? I really am not a fan of maps that start you out with walls and and little reasources.

    submitted by /u/321ECRAB123
    [link] [comments]

    finally fps uncapped

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 08:17 AM PST

    After i really gave up on this, i opened the game randomly and i see it's running at 300+ fps.

    before this fix my fps was going back and forth between 30 and 60 with a alot of stutters. espeacially on 4v4 late games. even if i disable vsync no matter what. (lowest settings)

    i complained to the tech support and posted on forums many times about this and nobody cared.

    it took the devs more than a year to do such a simple thing like this!! really sad they ruined my experience with the game for that long.

    tested the game on ultra setting 4vs4 deathmatch post-imp bf game and it runs at 120fps+.

    guess i'll be playing aoe2 alot more now :)

    submitted by /u/milf__hunter_____
    [link] [comments]

    Dos Pilas - Attacking Purple (HARD)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 04:24 AM PST

    They put up a fierce fight. My army of skirms, plumes, eagles, and trebs were badly massacred when I sent them to attack the city. It took me three armies to defeat them, which is not cost effective.

    Tried a different tactic, which is forward castles, but didn't work too, because my castles were also overrun by the enemy.

    How to beat the purple city efficiently?

    submitted by /u/hussar269c
    [link] [comments]

    AoE2E + M1 + hires?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 11:33 AM PST

    So I managed to get AoE2 running under both Parallels and Crossover. Multiplayer doesn't work under Parallels so I'm using Crossover. However, in Parallels I could run crazy hi res setups, which seems to not be possible under Crossover? Or am I missing a setup thing somewhere?

    submitted by /u/oyrenp
    [link] [comments]

    New player: Can I increase the population (>200) in AOE2:DE (Unranked Lobby)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:46 AM PST

    New player: Can I increase the population (>200) in AOE2:DE (Unranked Lobby)

    I used to play AOE2 casually as a kid like 10 years ago, my friends and I decided to buy AOE2:DE to play it again but we want to play with a population of more than 200 units in an unranked lobby.

    We found 3 mods that can increase the population but unfortunately non of them work.

    Can anyone help us, please?

    https://preview.redd.it/43ksglbi87k81.png?width=481&format=png&auto=webp&s=3f126aa4de77973120dbf0ee2391ea101e02bd6e

    submitted by /u/MMon3m
    [link] [comments]

    Does fervor and husbandry both affect Spanish missionaries?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 03:14 PM PST

    For a total of +25% movement speed?

    submitted by /u/Troof-Spitta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment