• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Difficult Late Game

    Age of Empires 3 Difficult Late Game


    Difficult Late Game

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Recently started playing AoE 3 with my friends. Its all fun and intresting when it comes zo early game but when we arent able to destroy ourselves early we arent able to in late game. If one attacks, everyone keeps spamming troops with almost infinite ressources. No one knowing how to end the game. Any hints from you guys?

    submitted by /u/tschulien72
    [link] [comments]

    Team Games

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    What are the best strategies / tips for team games (3v3)? My friends and I have been playing together online for a while now and we rarely win, and I feel like we may be missing something. One of us normally goes Gemany, and two others go Britain. Any help much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/monkerhostin1
    [link] [comments]

    Attacking

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Strange question, but when you are playing in a team game and you manage to get your moderatly sized army into an enemy base in say late colonial age, what is the best thing to do to put them back as fas as possible? eg kill vills, destroy wonders, or destroy TC?

    submitted by /u/monkerhostin1
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite wood source

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    I'm trying to make a modified version of Ceylon where the CPUs don't run out of wood and my plan for this is to have a tree which will never run out of wood, but I don't know how to do that. I tried changing HP, carry capacity, and looping modify protounit changes back into the tree...

    I really don't want to resort to modifying the files, but I guess I could work with an infinite wood crate as well. Any help greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TeMPesT1414
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment