• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 I added Twitch.tv chat interactions into the game

    Age of Empires 3 I added Twitch.tv chat interactions into the game


    I added Twitch.tv chat interactions into the game

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Why do PR or ELO scores sometimes not appear for games recorded on the ESOC ladder page?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    When I go to my own or another player's entry on the ladder page, the ELO and/or the PR column is just blank for certain games. The blanks seem to appear quite randomly.

    Any ideas as to why this is the case?

    submitted by /u/smithedition
    [link] [comments]

    Why do professionals wall the way they do?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    They miss out on all those fun and scrumptious little divets. I want answers! Im sitting in my room looking at my ceiling right now wondering what they know, that i dont know. Is it just the wood? Do they just want to save wood?

    submitted by /u/keithabarta
    [link] [comments]

    WATTER BATTLEFIELD

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Hi, I'd like to know which civilizations will help me in a water map and how, Thank You :3

    submitted by /u/NATOMIKAZENA
    [link] [comments]

    RUSH WITH FRANCE

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm wondering how can I rush my enemy With FRANCE, Thank youu :3

    submitted by /u/NATOMIKAZENA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment