• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 So I think this game is breaking steam for me.

    Age of Empires 3 So I think this game is breaking steam for me.


    So I think this game is breaking steam for me.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I'm not sure cause I'm not that good with these things I just like to chill and casually play sometimes but as far as I've seen every time and only with aoe3 so far steam as broken.

    I exit the game and then try to open steam and it just sits there on the bottom of my screen. And clicking it does nothing and even closing it then opening it again doesn't work. I ussually have to reset my pc.

    submitted by /u/JuicyLick
    [link] [comments]

    High quality picture of me having beaten 1v2 AI

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I'm new here and have a question

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Firstly wow, haven't played this game in 10 years and downloaded it off steam yesterday! Was so happy to find there is still a decent online playerbase and had some brilliant games today (lost them both lol)

    My question is, I bought it off Steam for £30. It was advertised as coming with the expansion packs asian dynastys and war chiefs.... but when I open the game its only the base game.

    Does anyone know how I can get the DLC?

    submitted by /u/pizzalover9a
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Goraksha India card for herded animals worth it?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Age I card in which '' Livestock generates +80% XP and Sacred Cows cost -20% +1 Villager ''.

    Since we are at it, is it worth building a Sacred Field? At what point in the game? Under which circumstances? Is it worth paying for the extra cows?

    submitted by /u/TheCrucified
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment