• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Whenever I play with a British teammate.

    Age of Empires 3 Whenever I play with a British teammate.


    Whenever I play with a British teammate.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 5025 (Steam only)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Post Revolution Imperials?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Is the game doomed? There seems to be a lot of AOE 3 DE is dead going on.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Looking at steam and other forums, looks like many are either out for blood over the PC-crashing bug (which has apparently been resolved) or declaring DE dead or doomed to fail, feeling "vindicated" by the uproar.

    Is the game doomed?

    submitted by /u/Throwawayauthorsq
    [link] [comments]

    Double Inca Rush with Feeding

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/3w_i175vSmU

    The rush starts around 3:30 in video time. The TC is destroyed before three minutes into the game.

    The Russians (lot of starting food crates) give food to the Incas to allow them age up immediately. Then 10pikemen from card+BB from each Inca can hit enemy TC in three minutes. 20 Incan pikemen can kill a TC in 8 hits.

    Note the circumstances for the defending players in the video were most desirable for them. As soon they see the enemy comp, they knew the rush was coming. Luckily, the dutch player was hit. The Dutch collects gold before clicking age up for settlers, so he could just cancel one settler to call minutemen. Also, the French TC was right next to the Dutch TC. The French player could call mm thanks to his market, and his minutemen joined the fight immediately. If one of them had played any other civ, they could not deal much damage to the Incan pikes and multiple TCs could have been destroyed. Asian civs mm is not good against pikes and native civs do not have mm. Most European civs cannot call mm around 2:30-3:00 because all they have would be food.

    This rush is pretty all-in, but the Inca can quickly boom after the rush thanks to its kancha house and the TC card.

    This rush clearly needs nerf, at least in team games.

    submitted by /u/ALPHAMALEWARREN
    [link] [comments]

    So, is Inca being able to rush your TC before you can even finish aging properly balanced?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Today I played 2vs2 as Japan and Sweden vs two Inca players. We knew they will try to rush us with their super early II age. I skipped two villagers to try to age ASAP to be able to ship units and make some from barracks (Torii Gates).

    I couldn't really go faster than that, but even if I did I think it would not matter, because the amount of units Inca come to my friend playing sweden was something like 30 (2 players). Before I even managed to pass half way to his base with my Ashi from shipment my friend's TC was gone.

    At this point we decided to resign from any games that has two Inca's because it's just not possible.

    One can be manageable in 2v2 but this shit needs to go in my opinion. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Diffrnt
    [link] [comments]

    Even with all its innumerable downsides, Warcraft III Reforged has one single big advantage over Age of Empires III:DE

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Will we have steam workshop in DE?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    I really want to have mods in an easy to install/unisntall and activate/deactive way, but given that it's still something in hands of microsoft I doubt, have they said something about it?

    submitted by /u/Minoleal
    [link] [comments]

    Begginer/Advance guide to Aoe3

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    I need sone help with the game. I have played a lot in original version, but never online. Now i'm trying casual games and i'm losing most of them. Is there any website or YT channel where i can find information/advice about factions (what era are they peak, which is best to rush/economy boom or about counters), some economy and decks advice. I was never a rush player, mostly playing Japan, France and England, but i would want to learn some of the Indian factions, because they looks like good to fast attack. I will aprecciate every feedback.

    submitted by /u/Ayu_26
    [link] [comments]

    Are The Germans a Strong CIV currrently?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I've been playing Germany in unranked games lately, trying to find a Civ I like. Just wondering the general consensus on Germany, are they a strong Civ I should invest more time in? Or are they not worth learning? Thanks

    submitted by /u/IroncladDiplomat
    [link] [comments]

    New Youtube channel for First Person gameplay

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Me and a few friends, all currently rated around 1300 to 1500 in 1v1 DE (around mid to high level) decided to start a YouTube channel to post the best games that we have, we aim to post at least 2 games per week in the channel, so if you like those games, subscribe for more :)

    For a start, we already have a few interesting games: one of them holding the new super fast 4minute inca rush, another playing vs a ottoman with stagecoach, and even a game where I play a aggressive/economic style as inca keeping the opponent under pressure the whole time.

    Check out the 3 Hussar Youtube channel!

    submitted by /u/lemmings121
    [link] [comments]

    Caroleans

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Any reason why their rate of fire is 2.5 vs the standard 3.0? Also caroleans in melee are too good.

    submitted by /u/1314651920
    [link] [comments]

    What PC specs are you running, and what FPS are you getting on certain settings?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I'm looking to build a new PC for AOE3:DE, and ideally will use it for AOE4, but understand I may need to upgrade again down the line. That said, I'm curious what PC specs people have, and what FPS/performance they're getting on certain resolutions and settings. If you're able to reply, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/dwalls90
    [link] [comments]

    Did the latest patch add bunch of maps to Standard Map?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I don't think this was in a patch note, but someone said he got Araucania first time while playing QS after like 200 games. They added maps like Indonesia too?

    submitted by /u/ALPHAMALEWARREN
    [link] [comments]

    How does the DE Ladder Work

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi,

    i thought the new AoE3 DE Ladder just had an global ELO System every playmode, which means if i play 1n1 Supremency i got one elo, if I play 2n2 another and so on.

    But i played around 10 or more games and my ELO is stuck at 1046 and my score is 2-1 even if i played a lot more, is the ladder bugged or I am doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/1nMemory
    [link] [comments]

    Port Problems

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    So like ten years ago I used to be good with the Portuguese. I know they are still good cause a lot of streamers and people like Aussie_Drongo are saying they are top tier right now. But since DE I suck 1v1. Team games I'm good. 1v1 I suck. I tried adopting a Port Fast Fortress strategy and I think that might be the problem. It requires only building a couple villys in age 2 and I think that might be what's doing it. It totally ruins the bonus of having 2 TCs pumping out villys in age 2 and effectively makes you the same as your opponent except your opponent has an age 2 rushing army and you don't and can't build a decent age 3 army cause you used all your monies aging up and now you have to pump out villagers to fluff up your weak economy and there's probably cavalry poking at your villagers lowering the count and distracting your micro....

    Has anyone gotten a Port FF to work? Should I switch to something else? I'm thinking a turtle would be more appropriate

    Edit: I stopped FFing and boomed using two TCs in age 2 and it's going a lot better for me

    submitted by /u/TatonkaJack
    [link] [comments]

    My FIRST 2v2 RANKED game!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Age of empires 3:DE : would it work smooth on an AMD APU? (3400G targeted)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm a really big fan of the age of empires serie since the first opus.
    Usually I can play on any computer, but i checked the sysrec on microsoft website for aoe3:de and it seems that this version (to be played in 1080p) ask more ressources.

    My idea is to buy a mini pc that doesn't have space for a graphic card, so an APU is the best choice (3400G).

    Because most of you doesn't have this kind of config, to give an example this apu work great on most titles (fortine, farcry, F1), but in the lowest quality.

    My idea is not to loose the quallity if i play with the new edition (if not i can play with my laptop lol).

    Maybe someone with a "gaming laptop" that have a shitty mobile GPU but still a mobile gpu, could give me some clue.

    Its also hard to compare because most benchmarks involve only the CPU of the 3400G, not the vega 11 included.

    And it seems, but i'm not sure, that this Vega 11 gpu included is not so great at all.. (compare to ANY added nvidia gc, includind the G970M for example)

    submitted by /u/rienquelaverite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment