• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Are Flail Elephants the new Cuirassiers?

    Age of Empires 3 Are Flail Elephants the new Cuirassiers?


    Are Flail Elephants the new Cuirassiers?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    I need help with adding the triggers to a scenario I made. The scenario is from an alternate history where the new Eastern India Company has to take Bastion Van Galle by force. I understand how triggers work so if there is anybody willing to help me with this, it'll be greatly apreciated.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Some positivity

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Back in the early days of AoE3, I used to play some LAN games with my brother on our father's repurposed old work computers. These big hour long games, crashes were abundant, but it was fun. Sadly, as I got better, my brother got less interestedin the game.

    These days, he lives on a different continent. But thanks to the release of AoE3:DE, were playing some online games again during the weekends. It's nostalgic, awesome and actually beautiful with the updated graphics.
    So in my personal experience, I couldn't be happier with the game!

    submitted by /u/Lauwers_Imperium
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a complete guide on Art of War?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    I'm missing a couple of gold medals by just a few seconds and looking to improve my micro.

    submitted by /u/Jack_VZ
    [link] [comments]

    ESOC Patch Launcher (This is not the DE Version) is no longer working.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:31 AM PST

    I tried letting it automatically downloading the latest patch, I tried manually downloading it, nothing works. It suddenly stopped worked and it's been working for years.

    To Clarify: It seems to update correctly each way, but instead of launching the game as it always has when I click "Launch ESOC Patch," it instead launches... the launcher again.

    It has never done this before.

    submitted by /u/chesh05
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod or tutorial to ingresar population on AOE 3 definitive edition?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    It's a beautiful Game, Buy i think thats the most bad decision to this Game, anyone have something?

    submitted by /u/Gxfosbo
    [link] [comments]

    when deleting wall pillars goes wrong

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    They should work on nothing else except this game crashing bug!~

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    A epic 4v4 game about an hour into it.. even.. exciting.. RUINED! by the stutter bug..

    Whats the point of working on anything else ? Id say this has ruined about 20% of games so far..

    submitted by /u/punkouter2021
    [link] [comments]

    Here are some of my city names that i created when i was drunk and discovered you can customize cities:)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Colosseum?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Hey! When I played AOE 3 back in the day, I remember playing a Gamemode called „Collosseum". Does that still exist in definitive?

    submitted by /u/aRaccon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play this game on a 49inch super ultra wide?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I got it mainly for coding but was surprised I code see the map on the entire 49 inches. Kind of felt like cheating that I could see so much but at the same time it was kind of harder because now The stats are at the left and right ends and I have to move my head alot more to get the information.. So overall not sure if it is better

    submitted by /u/punkouter2021
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign too easy

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Hi,

    I played the original AOE 3 when i was released and I bought DE last week. I started with the campaign and what strikes me is that it's freaking easy (halfway through part 2 with John Black) in hard mode. I don't remember it being that easy.

    Maybe I was a stupid teenager at that time (probably), maybe playing SC2 made me better with command groups and economy but the campaign doesn't really offer any challenge.

    Did you also feel that ?

    submitted by /u/ThatOtherFrenchGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Lakota Rush VS FF&FI Civs

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I have tried being super greedy and attempting to match FF or booms but have been falling short pretty consistently. It seems like Age 2 pressure is an absolute requirement for Lakota but I hate being so predictable. I feel like it is a suicide mission half the time trying to raid when there is a town center, tower, and 5 units of choice shooting at your incoming troops. I truly believe that most high tier players will be able to stop most incoming club rushes, and then you are left even more exposed for when they pop that FF on you. Not to mention the fact that any infantry are going to counter your clubs, or dogs/disciples taking out your cetan.

    I've tried taking all of the trade route with stage coach while applying pressure, but it still is not enough to match most boomy civs. Civs I'm having issues with: Dutch, Spain, Portuguese, Swedes, India FI. I scout a lot and typically know 100% when my enemy is going Fast Industrial and feel like there's nothing I can do to stop it.

    What are strategies that have worked well for you? Thanks for any ideas!

    (I'm ready for an 8 Tashunke card in age 3 to match the Euro 2 falc card...Lakota siege is rough!)

    submitted by /u/fitzbro
    [link] [comments]

    ALL RANDOM! | 2v2 Multiplayer | Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Native Civ Plaza when Fighting on Water

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Does anyone know the difference between using siege (Lakota), water ceremony (Inca with card), or just the general attack option in the community plaza when attacking fishing boats ships with canoes/chinca rafts? What's most effective?

    submitted by /u/Chief_Fever
    [link] [comments]

    Home City removed in Definitive edition

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:09 AM PST

    As the title states my home city has disappeared, Russia to be exact. Anybody who knows a fix to this?

    submitted by /u/theaxelanka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment