• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Because why not?

    Age of Empires 3 Because why not?


    Because why not?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Hatamoto Samurai

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Bodies stay on battlefield mod??

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:24 AM PST

    I can not seem to find any "no decay" mod for DE yet.
    It has already been half a year since launch. Have you guys gotten any lead?

    I managed to do it myself back in the og ver but I can't seem to figure out how to change decay value in DE

    submitted by /u/chill_cow
    [link] [comments]

    More somebody had this problem? I have just played a ranked match and my Sweden TC is like this, when I selected it shows a red square in the ground too. So fanny but I lose my game because it's impossible to play it.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    100 Janissary vs 36 Gendarme (Equal Resources) Age of Empires III Defini...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:08 AM PST

    How do you repell an FF?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Let's say Spain did an piroshiki or otto has his mass of jans with 2 falcs, is the best decision to match his ff and build skirms and culv? And what do you even do as brits when u did an age2 boom and can't build any culv?

    submitted by /u/GoogleMExj9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment