• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 No health but still alive

    Age of Empires 3 No health but still alive


    No health but still alive

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    Russians vs Germans in AOE3DE! Oceanic 1000 elo noob perspective

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Why do some people refuse to build an army even when the enemy rush is scouted?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    I've had multiple team members in 2v2 who will scout the rush, ping the crap out of the enemy forward barracks but they don't build any army. Then they act shocked when they lose. I don't get it. I tell them to build units but they keep trying to greedy eco until its too late. Why?

    EDIT: Perfect example, I just lost this game. My opponents are Russia and Ottoman. I am British and my teammate is Ottoman. We scouted the forward base, I have 15 Musks with more on the way and walls. My opponent has literally 0 army. Here is a screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/M2oirJ0.jpg

    submitted by /u/IroncladDiplomat
    [link] [comments]

    AI buffed in latest update?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Has the AI been buffed by a lot in in the new patch? I read that they improved it but didn't think this much. It's much smarter, I've seen it put musk in melee for cav, use cav to kill my falconets immediately and kiting with xbows vs musk. I used to be able to easily win on hardest and now I just did a skirmish game after not playing for a week and just got rekt by the AI.

    submitted by /u/Kringamir
    [link] [comments]

    AoE 3 Lord of the Rings

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:18 AM PST

    War of Liberty on DE?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:45 PM PST

    So can I download WoL and install it on my existing DE or it only work with Asian Dynasties?

    submitted by /u/Segkas3
    [link] [comments]

    Fully Upgraded Yamabushi and Shinobi vs. Their Counterparts

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 07:45 PM PST

    How to Beat Japan with Lakota Trade Monopoly

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    How do I avoid playing with someone?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:37 PM PST

    I've been matched up as teammates with the same person 3 times today and 2 times yesterday. I played at completely random hours, like a game at 11am and then 3pm and now at 5:30pm today and I was matched with him every time. How do I avoid this? Is there some avoid button or block button? Thanks

    submitted by /u/IroncladDiplomat
    [link] [comments]

    Sweden Nuke Please Help!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:32 PM PST

    As you guys know Sweden took a massive hit in the past few updates. I am at the point where I don't know what strats I should be using, and if blueberries is even viable anymore. Any tips on what I should do as Sweden nowadays?

    submitted by /u/Kay9Live
    [link] [comments]

    China Series 2: China vs China , i think we are the slowest civ at aging

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Rank guide?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    I have no idea what I am. I looked at military ranks and the insignia and bars all look different

    submitted by /u/SndMetothegulag
    [link] [comments]

    Dutch viability team games?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    How viable are dutch in team games currently, more specifically 2v2? Is team spice trade worth it? What is the meta build and order?

    submitted by /u/ExaltedSlothKing
    [link] [comments]

    AOE 3 DE Can't wall of a section of the map. Units can just walk around the ends.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    I've just bought the game to play with friends and while testing the game out I discovered that units can just walk around the ends of the walls. Walls connecting from a ice cliff/inaccessible zone to a mountain.
    Map was on - Arctic_Territories

    Is this a bug/feature of just a map thing?

    submitted by /u/Looper17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment