• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Smack.

    Age of Empires 3 Smack.


    Smack.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    India BO and streams

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    I would like to improve my knowledge of India, besides what is already on eso-community strategy wall. Does someone have an idea of where I could find other (or more recent) BOs ?Also, I like to watch Aizamk playing Indians on Twitch but find difficult to replicate his strats. Are there other good India players out there who I could learn from ?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lDPablito
    [link] [comments]

    Your Revolution Strats

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    So obviously revolutions got a much needed facelift when DE got released and since then theyve received slight tweaks here and there. I loved revolutions for the fun and the flare in OG but now i am genuinely interested in them for possibly strats.

    I wanted to start a discussion on what strats you guys have discovered that work/synergise well and why you enjoy them in particular.

    For starters I enjoy a whole bunch but two stand out for me. The Otto-Egypt vil mass plus jans and Nizams as well as Mexican outlaws.

    submitted by /u/Springmyster
    [link] [comments]

    Where can my friends and I sign up for an AOE3DE tournament? If not, anyone want to start one?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any sites or any information regarding participating in an aoe3 DE tournament? My friends and I thought it would be fun to play in one. If not, maybe we can try to host one of people would be interested?

    submitted by /u/MajesticSinger5148
    [link] [comments]

    Back in vanilla the meta was rushing, now?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    The new meta is passive income by buildings (japan, dutch, sweden) with their shrines, banks and torps?

    submitted by /u/victorav29
    [link] [comments]

    How can I delete progress?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Back when the game was released, a bug sent me to the Asia campaign and now it says I have a 32% progress there. Tbh, it bothers me a little (a lot). How can I delete that "progress"?

    submitted by /u/Alfango
    [link] [comments]

    Cant edit campaign deck

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    I have cleared each campaign twice on hard in the 2007 edition and just bought DE. However, I cant seem to edit my deck anymore, whichever card I took is said to be in the deck but when I start the next chapter it just reverts to default. Is this intended or "intended"

    submitted by /u/SapphireLucina
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to connect to online services

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Chinese Monks - worth it?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Wondering whether the Chinese monks, trained by the explorer, are a good unit to train?

    They cost 100 food, 0 population and have various upgrade cards and upgrades available to buy at the Monastery.

    Are they a worthwhile unit to train/invest in? You start with 5 but can get a maximum of 10 if you age up with the White Pagoda

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Moist_Hat4578
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked 1v1 Age of Empires 3 DE Gameplay as the Indians!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting the total game crash?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    No message.. no thing.. it seems to hang a bit.. then the game just disappears and I am at the desktop.. Happened twice this week. Didnt happen before

    submitted by /u/punkouter2021
    [link] [comments]

    AOE3 lovers will love this Epic History TV Napoleonic Wars series

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Aztec vs. Dutch

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    How can Aztec beat Dutch? Or indeed a mix of RI and HI in general? He just had skirms and halbs, and no combination of Aztec units I tried could beat it.

    submitted by /u/cosmia2
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the red banner flag for idle settler as seen in the video?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment