• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Now I Can Finally Play the Game!

    Age of Empires 3 Now I Can Finally Play the Game!


    Now I Can Finally Play the Game!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    It's like his, but slower and with less resources and units

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Finally!!! US challenge completed.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Would have been nice as a secret or extra

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Obligatory first time USA post

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    This is, as propably like for many of you, my first day playing the USA. So I went full ai army and recruited every unit to look how their uniforms progress in the ages, and damn they look good. Their industrial age units are so wonderfully napoleonic, I'm starting to wish for a graphical rework of some older civs. The gatling feels still out of place, it is fun to use though, still would not have went with it. I think this civ is beautifully crafted and i hope the future content is of similar quality.

    And fix trading posts please.

    submitted by /u/Gaius_Iulius_Megas
    [link] [comments]

    DESTROYING ENTIRE Enemy Base in LITERALLY 1 second [Age of Empires 3 DE]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Can't complete Oklahoma Challenge?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    The challenge says ''Recruit 10 Comancheros, Guachos, Morochucos or Vaqueros in a single Skirmish/Multiplayer game.

    I've done that twice (got 10 Comancheros from the Tavern/Native Embassy).

    What am I doing wrong?

    Edit: Nevermind, I somehow did it. The first two times I tried normal games. The 3rd time I did a deathmatch and it worked for some reason.

    submitted by /u/AardvarkOkapiEchidna
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on a USA challenge.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I'm stuck on the challenge Vermont "revolt while playing the French in a skirmish/multiplayer game. I cant find the option to revolt. I have tried google and still just getting info on what a revolt is or the different revolts. I have played several games all in skirmish. Could someone point me to where I can find this option?

    submitted by /u/rainbowdash479
    [link] [comments]

    FYI both guard and imperial units have different skins for USA

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Normally all civs have the same skins for guard and imperial units, but USA have for both. Imperial units seems very late XIX century, more modern than any other civ

    submitted by /u/victorav29
    [link] [comments]

    Royal Clan Presents (tonight)...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    What are the current age up times?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Not just for Europeans but Natives and Asians as well. How long does it take from clicking up till you reach the next Age? Where can we find stats on that?

    submitted by /u/dops-chaos
    [link] [comments]

    Minimoult vs Lecastete | Dutch vs French | Top 25 1v1 [AOE3 DE]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Where can I see how many opponents are present in the story mode games?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Generally, we can tell the number of opponents by looking at the scorecard but when in story mode, it's only showing mine and no other players, I tried looking in diplomacy and tribute menu but there was none. I can't tell which colour is the enemy and which is ally unless I hover the mouse over them and it turns into a sword. I can't even know how many players are exactly in the game. Do I need to enable a particular setting or is the story mode designed this way?

    submitted by /u/Xander_Cage830
    [link] [comments]

    Portugal and that stupid strat

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    5 of my last 1v1's were against portugal and you guessed they're abusing the 10/10 strat with tp's seriously devs fucking fix this cos i am one more game away from deleting this shit

    submitted by /u/blaminal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment