• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Age of Empires II You can unlock the new cheat codes only during the event, and I don't think that's okay

    Age of Empires II You can unlock the new cheat codes only during the event, and I don't think that's okay


    You can unlock the new cheat codes only during the event, and I don't think that's okay

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    I'm fine with cosmetic unlocks being only available during an event, but cheat codes are gameplay content that you miss out on if you are late to the party.

    submitted by /u/jointly-epic
    [link] [comments]

    Sweatiest unranked game ever. By the end we both lost our starting bases and rebuilt in each others starting location. Only reason I won was the Mongol unique tech --> did not lose pop cap despite losing all my houses

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Not silver boy anymore :)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    The Civ-Situation: Top-Level-Edition

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Fran is an great example of sportsmanship

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Just had a 1v1 game. 10 mins in, my kid was sick and I had to go help him out. Fran (my opponent) let me pause and waited for me to finish cleaning him up, changing sheets etc. Just wanted to give him a big public thank you for the patience and sportsmanship.

    It was followed up with a nice close game once we restarted.

    submitted by /u/Viado_Celtru
    [link] [comments]

    guess whose sheep it is

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Friendly Fire?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Can your own arrows and siege shots kill your own troops and allies?

    submitted by /u/Shiroyasha1381
    [link] [comments]

    This grumpy player made my day. Sorry for meming I guess

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    VOTE NOW on the upcoming Ranked Map Rotation!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Hard time understanding the game modes.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    So, there seems to be 2 drop down menus for game modes which confuses me. You can pick RM, DM, SD & so on in one drop down menu then in another your choosing from Conquest and so on? Does RM mean our just picks a random map or is this an actual different game mode with a confusing name?

    submitted by /u/Everborn128
    [link] [comments]

    Stone walls?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Is there any point to stone walling if you have your palisade walls up? Doesn't that just delay your castle since you're using stone?

    submitted by /u/Shiroyasha1381
    [link] [comments]

    clip of the AI and its derpy lumber camp

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    The Delicious Showmatch 2: AM vs WWP on May 1

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Cross-post from here, but I'll be hosting another Team Game showmatch, this time 5 games of 4v4s and 3v3s between AM/Tempo and WWP.

    It'll be 10am eastern open streaming. Enjoy! :)

    submitted by /u/dragonmilking
    [link] [comments]

    I'm losing very bad to cavalry on Arabia (900 elo)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    I have no idea how to counter them. I try to wall up as fast as I can, train my army to raid and also training spears to deal with the cav. I survive Feudal but when I reach castle I get beaten up really bad.

    submitted by /u/BrutalArmy
    [link] [comments]

    T90Official when the Low Elo Legends start doing their thing...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Just had a game where my opponents were Player 1 and 2!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    If you want the recording, I can send it. Basically I was Aztecs (player 8), my ally Mongols (Player 4) and my opponents were Mayans (Player 1) and Vikings (Player 2).

    As far as I know one team is assigned even numbers and the other is assigned odd numbers!

    submitted by /u/Holy-Roman-Emperor
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite "weird" strategy?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I just finished my 100th game on the ranked ladder and am happy with my 1k elo placement. I know I'm not a fast player, but I'm getting better. I have the most fun when trying off meta strategies. For example I spent an entire evening deleting my Persian town center in dark age and rebuilding it next to my opponent. I'm also looking into a build order for Huang's endless militia into fast castle.

    In order to increase my skill and elo I SHOULD practice "meta" strategies, but I have the most fun with stranger build orders. So what is a wacky strategy that you have had success with? Bonus points if you have a build order you can share.

    submitted by /u/walkermyers
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Reddit...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    The April update has yet to come out and it is currently April 30th, so is it coming out today?

    I think that it can't be called an April update if it isn't coming out in April.

    Also, tell me if I'm dumb and the April update has indeed come out (the beta doesn't count).

    So here, have a poll.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CaptainCakeEater
    [link] [comments]

    This game was my entire childhood, how can I get back to it?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I've recently rediscovered this community and can't believe so many streamers/people in general still play one of my favorite games of all time.

    I'm not a gamer and I own a Mac...how can I get back to playing this in the cheapest way possible? Would love to buy a cheap laptop that would run it ok. Would anyone have recommendations? Also you just buy it on steam right?

    submitted by /u/sgggg
    [link] [comments]

    Nili Watching the Daut Jordan Showmatch Right Now

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Do multiplayer campaigns exist?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I have a few friends who enjoy the game casually but will never play with me as I'm centuries ahead of them in terms of gameplay. They do not enjoy online matches as they are not good enough.

    An alternative wouls be multiplayer campaigns. Do such things exist? Fan made? I'm talking Definitive Edition btw.

    If so, how do I download them? Any in particular we should try?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/jolego101
    [link] [comments]

    What can Tatars do against Bulgarians after gold run out?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    They get ouclassed in every aspect. Their infantery is bottom tier.

    submitted by /u/MasterSergeantOne
    [link] [comments]

    I win most games that I castle drop. Is castle dropping an op noob strat or is it just me?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Basically I really suck at playing feudal age, pretty much when I start spamming units that are not archers, my enemies reach castle much faster then I lose

    I like playing fast castle and I hate playing 1v1 games cos most of the times I get rushed and lose, however I managed to climb above 1600 team elo from the 900 that the game started me at, mostly by banning arabia and having a higher winrate on black forest (tho I favorited the land nomad maps as I think they are the most fun)

    Anyway I do feel like most of the times I managed to drop a castle in the enemies face (bonus points if it's next to the tc, just had a game where castle was adjacent to 2 enemy tcs which was a double whammy) then I have a much higher chance of winning because they mostly focus on the castle and ignore the chaotic mess that is my scattered eco

    Today I had a game where my ally was sandwiched between 2 enemies, since I sucked at feudal I just went fast castle as usual and dropped a castle on one of the enemies tcs, which actually rekt him because he was still in feudal. Problem is that he managed to move quickly and go castle before I had enough stone for 2nd castle. When I had enough, he was already defending his tc with a castle, and the other enemy already had 5 rams on my other castle's ass. he managed to defend but I sent like 20 vils to finish the castle which most died. Had to gg out cos my ally was too battered with only 2 TCs and the "undisturbed enemy" already had triple my score

    So yea spamming my castle location with archers/horses, wiping the building vils and then defending it against my 2nd wave of vils pretty much spells game over for me, thats a sad counter but if I manage to build it on the first wave then the game becomes a lot more fun!

    submitted by /u/Luffydude
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy seemed to use maphack (Evidence in video).

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment