• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 POV I am the USA committing war crimes in your base at 10 minutes

    Age of Empires 3 POV I am the USA committing war crimes in your base at 10 minutes


    POV I am the USA committing war crimes in your base at 10 minutes

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Sweden leather cannon spam :(

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Just lost to a guy in 1v1 ranked at 1400 elo playing sweden who made 63 leather cannons and only like 20 caroleans. Realized far too late that cav archer was my only hope, was playing as japan and they just decimated my infantry, and naginatas too. There is nothing more demoralizing than watching 30 leather cannons roll into your base, and then backed up by black riders too. Its obviously not a great strategy and if I made the unit switch faster I could've won, I just never expected them to be so strong. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Abcdefgdude
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in danger

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Negative Units Lost? How did this happen?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I love the idea of the USA as a whole. Especially for cheese tactics.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Just love how your "explorer" can straight up construct a Fortfication. Can he do it Age 2 or is it just Age 3?

    submitted by /u/I_person
    [link] [comments]

    CDB Rush<Settler Wagon FF

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Port vs Dutch

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    So what kind of rush are we doing this time? Cav, cav, club, or cav?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Spahis were dominating all the cavalries and then MAGIC happened

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Can't continue my AOE3 DE progress on a different PC--what did I do wrong?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Just downloaded and installed AOE3 DE on my laptop so I could play it while traveling. For some reason, I figured I could just continue my progress on the new laptop. Why is this not the case? The game shows my steam username in the top right corner, so clearly knows it's me, and I'm logged in. I've never had this issue before when I played steam version of Witcher, Borderlands, Titan Quest, Darkest Dungeon, Worms WMD, etc. I just log in and continue my progress.

    At the very least, if the game files are not stored in the steam cloud, I figured the save game files would be located in my default files location (on my OneDrive) and wouldn't be an issue.

    So, what gives? Apparently AoE3 DE uses my user/games folder? That's just crap old school. Is there a way around this? Very interested in making this work. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Mervil43
    [link] [comments]

    Another US Challenge Completion Video! Number 45 - Utah

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Home City not leveling up. Anybody know how to fix?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    I'm working on the US challenges and have made it up to Mississippi, so I've played quite a few games. Most of the time, the HC of the civ I play levels up just fine, but sometimes it doesn't. I've played (and finished) 3 games with the Dutch, but the HC is still level 1. Same thing happened with the French, 3 games didn't level them up, but they finally hit level 6 on my 4th game. When I view the postgame after each map, it always shows that my HC for the civ I played has leveled up; always to level 6 from level 1. So the Dutch has reached level 6 three times now, but it never sticks! Every time I start a new game, they've reset to level 1. The French were the same until they weren't.

    What's going on here? Why aren't they leveling up like they should? Is this a bug? Is there a fix? Please help.

    submitted by /u/MushaShukou
    [link] [comments]

    Best civ in age 2?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I like to rush and win in age 2 but with Germany it can be hard without muskets when facing even skilled players or slightly better players. What Euro civ is better to use in age 2 if I want to win in age 2? I play best with Euro civs

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    High quality picture of me having beaten 1v2 AI

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Game feels like a let down compared to AOE2 DE

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Title. Or is it just me?

    Outposts crushed by 6 native infrantry. No rss drop off (every other strategy game has some sort of drop off). Walling feels super dumbed down. No Min range on cannon. Hot keys are like ice cream left on pavement in 100° Texan summer...

    Ships are always fun tho

    submitted by /u/MChashsCrustyVag
    [link] [comments]

    could someone please tell me the difference s between Doppelsöldner and Verlorene Haufen

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    Are those two words means same group people?

    submitted by /u/Oakoakxk
    [link] [comments]

    Scenario Editor help

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Hey AOE gang, was curious to know if there was a way to set the default age in Scenario Editor higher - if thats even an option.

    I personally love the look of the fully upgraded regulars in the America civ and would love to see them in scenario editor!

    submitted by /u/redditsupportsucks1
    [link] [comments]

    Difficult matchups as USA and ways to counter them?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I have been having some luck playing as the USA, but there are a few civs that I just cannot seem to beat. Mainly Dutch, China and Germany. Are these just bad matchups for the US or does anyone have good ways of dealing with them? My elo is a little over 1100 in 1v1.

    submitted by /u/AssertiveWall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment