• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Satellite Map of North America

    Age of Empires 3 Satellite Map of North America


    Satellite Map of North America

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    After some ruff months AoE3DE is slowly gaining players, nice to see!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Historically accurate system.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting kicked off the server today?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    Wanna know if it's a problem with my connection

    submitted by /u/Dry_Dependent3070
    [link] [comments]

    TheViper and DauT - ONE OFF AOE 3 SHOW MATCH!!! 7pm GMT!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Is Deccan currently in the team ranked map pool?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    I just got put in a 2v2 game on Deccan on ranked, for the first time since I started playing DE. My teammate and I were completely unprepared for it, and we were rushed before the 5 minute mark by our opponents (the Lakota and the Aztec, who seem to me to be among the best civs to abuse Deccan's extra crates.)

    I'm trying to figure out if they somehow cheated, or if the devs for some insane reason decided to put the most play-warping map possible in their carefully curated collection of "balanced" maps. Regardless, it is very annoying that there doesn't seem to be any up-to-date list of the maps in the pools anywhere that I can find.

    I apologize for the rant. I'm obviously still salty about the game, but I would like to know if this is something I will continue to come across, so I can build a deck for it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Swanky_Snavely
    [link] [comments]

    I like it here

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    40 Cossack vs 40 Steppe Rider | This Is Why Steppe Riders Are Cost Efficient

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Granaderos too strong

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Hi fellas, I recently encountered a game where a player picked Spanish and revolted to Argentina in a team game of 3v3. We were losing the game badly and suddenly he chose the Argentinian revolution and made Granaderos with resource (only food) sling from his other ally.

    Oh my god, Granaderos (mounted Grenadier) do 75 splash damage with ~350 HP and it can be spammed easily as it only costs 1 population space. This stuff is killing teamgames.200 granaderos will absolutely destroy anything in the game. This has to be nerfed. Make the unit 2 pop so that maximum of 100 can be at the battlefield.

    submitted by /u/CommercialCress9
    [link] [comments]

    Intense FFA With Hungarian Revolution(long After Action Report)

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Played a 6 way ffa on hokkaido as Russia against Lakota, China, Japan, Brits, and Inca. I was situated in the southwest of the map so had access to the sea. First thing i did was build a tp on the far right of the map and age up with the logistician. Sent distributism and the fast buildup cards followed by 2 caravels (i had somehow not noticed that my water deck did not have schooners :/ ) fought off the lakota to my north and took control of the water before the inca player could start to build on it. Kept up heavy vill and fishing boat production and was able to almost knock out lakota but stopped short in order to build up more and focus on the inca who were attacking me on my eastern border. Inca had started to build chincha rafts and started to push me back on water, attacked them on land and sea with cannons (aged up with tc) and pushed them back. No attacks from the north so i pushed hard against inca and had almost defeated them when I meet the chinese army that had been attacking them. We fight and i recall my troops because japan sent a samurai and morataru spam against my base (they had knocked out lakota a bit before) Fall back and push them back with mortar gren spam. Revolted into Hungary and sent in my vill card and my grens card for 20 range grens with the double training speed card for inf. Both civs are now fighting against me on two fronts but just able to push both back. China does not push after this and resigns later on, guess brits knocked them out. Japan keeps constantly pushing and ends up destroying my entire town and i'm left with one villager and 15 fishing ships on whales. Thanks to distributism i have enough to make a market and buy the wood needed to build a tc. Revive my explorer and run away as japan sends samurai to destroy my tc and tries to hunt me down on the map. Build 3 more tc's until they stop, then inca destroys my tc but doesn't push further, though does kill my fishing ships.

    I'm down to just my explorer and that one vill with a small wood trickle, slowly start to build up and notice japan has stopped hunting me down. Called for a truce with inca and started building backup as i see japan is quickly dropping in score. Built 3 tcs in my original base and started building back up with farms and estates. Thanks to my revolt i'm able to spam forts for defense and as i slowly build back up with everyone else fighting each other i quickly jump back almsot on par with everyone else in score. Notice Inca are behind my base but not attacking me and we continue our truce as japan is forced to surrender and I'm left with brits in my front. We double team the brits but it's hard going and for the next hour I rebuild my forts and end up with 20 forts across the map, slowly taking over and pushing britain back. At this point I have so many forts and blockhouses that it's hard to be raided as british cav gets constatnly demolished by fort bombardments (225 bombard with multiplier against cav and 3 aoe) and i can insta train musks and halbs to snare and atttack cav.

    Brits get a very good raid in as they move in from the northwest but it's stopped and i use the time to build forts near their town and push hard. Build mortars and use my forts and blockhouses as choke points against any cav attacks. See he builds cannons so i quickly counter with a culverin spam and hold them at bay. See he tries to make mortars and push in with my grens to draw out their cav and musks while using opris to attack his mortars and cannons. Basically have his town sorrounded by a wall of forts and blockhouses at this point though i have no idea if inca are attacking brits or just watching with some popcorn lol since i never saw his armies. Eventually after a long grueling 2 hour fight the brits surrender and rage.

    At this point i turn back and talk with inca player and tell him it's 4 am and i gotta go so if he want to quit. He refuses and we fight a bit where hit chimus destroy my gren army but i'm able to basically push him back. He says he had a lot of fun but as i'm running out of time and can't use spies he's going to just run around the map. My family wakes up to go to work and i have to shut off my laptop in a hurry so i resign and call it a night.

    Had a lot of fun and the inca player who was my initial enemy became an awesome frenemy in the end. Had over 2k deaths and units killed and was a lot of fun basically cockaroaching to win the game. Had almost 30 forts on the map and dozens of blockhouses which was so satisfying to see. Just hide inside my wall of forts and bombard anything that dares get too close lol

    noooooooooooooo i don't have the screenshots D: I know i pressed the prt scr button but nothing saved jesus christ man

    submitted by /u/huehuecoyotl23
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to approach the Native American Civilizations?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I've always played AoE3 as a European, because the NA civs didn't seem to be that great late-game to me. Now that I have DE, I want to try out some of them. What's the best approach here?

    submitted by /u/InfinityBladeStudios
    [link] [comments]

    How to unpause?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Hello I was just in a treaty game in DE and when the opposite team started losing they paused the game and it just said game paused across the screen. No options to cancel it or anything? Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/cjbd7
    [link] [comments]

    Inca help vs Germ

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    ~1300 Inca main here - always have no idea what comp to train against Germany? Anyone help?

    submitted by /u/yrnehME
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment