• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Age of Empires II Just pretend it isn't there...

    Age of Empires II Just pretend it isn't there...


    Just pretend it isn't there...

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Dr. B one of us

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Forgotten Empires Hiring

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    This is hilarious!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Guess who's back, back again. Broken pathfinding's back in full force. Can't get them through gates either.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    To the parents here, do you let little children play the game? At what age?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    My 7 year old has watched me play a few times after which she got really hooked to the point of only wanting to discuss strategies with me. It seems excessive to me and I am uncertain that she is old enough for the game (or even gaming). What is your experience?

    submitted by /u/BBatMuddClubBER
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to beat Vietnamese as Britons?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    How would you beat Vietnamese as Britons?

    It feels like they win the rock paper scissor every time.

    I just played a game against them and it goes like this

    Viet Rattan archer beats Longbowmen, so switch to Skirmishers Bombard cannons beat skirmishers, from far away Viet Elephants/rams walk through skirmishers, break down buildings

    If you switch to pikemen to deal with their elephants, the rattan archers beat them

    If you switch to onagers to kill the rattan archer, the bombard cannons pick them off

    is there something I am missing? Or there is no way to beat Vietnamese as Britons unless you can rush them before they've built up?

    submitted by /u/porkachu
    [link] [comments]

    My Idea For An Interesting Civ Bonus That Doesn’t Exist Yet, What’s Yours?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    What about a civ whose TCs cost gold instead of stone, or had their stone cost replaced by an additional wood cost? I think it could make for some unique game play and flexibility without being OP. The only thing I worry about with it would be people stone walling more cause they could still boom behind so I suppose the civ would also not get access to stone walls.

    submitted by /u/zacktalsma
    [link] [comments]

    So, my first ranked game went... well. I'm really sorry dude, I just play a lot vs. AIs

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Daut with a sensational counter to the Hera trap

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Free coaching for 1300 and below 1v1.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I am offering free coaching for interested players who are 1v1 1300 Elo or below. (My Elo :1500+)

    Feel free to message me in my twitch chat. You can even share links to your recorded games and I can review them on stream.
    https://www.twitch.tv/old_monk_aoe

    submitted by /u/vibhorroy
    [link] [comments]

    When you advertise your Gaming Laptop with a 20 years old game

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Buffing Hand Cannons without changing their damage, HP, attack speed, or accuracy

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I hear folks round these parts are fans of large badabooms?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Arena TG Meta in a nutshell

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Feels good man

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Hotkeys for small hands

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    What are the most efficient hotkeys for small hands? I have a lot of trouble reaching the numbers with my pinky on ctrl. In world of warcraft I know all my spells and can do my own bindings, but I am new to aoe2 and don't really know what is most important. There are a lot of hotkeys to download from the pro stage, but I can't seem to find any that are good for small hands. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/North-Cheetah4993
    [link] [comments]

    One thing you could change

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    if their is one thing you could change in AOE2 what would it be?

    I think for myself their is nothing to change because I love the game as it is... Is that too cheesy?

    submitted by /u/PoopLord69722
    [link] [comments]

    Fish traps?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    How do fish traps work? Do they act like a one time fishing spot you can place anywhere? Also do you just click on the fish trap and ship will go back and forth between the dock on its own?

    submitted by /u/Shiroyasha1381
    [link] [comments]

    Boom goes brr brr

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment