• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 30, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Coming back to the game after like 7 yrs. Lots of questions.

    Age of Empires 3 Coming back to the game after like 7 yrs. Lots of questions.


    Coming back to the game after like 7 yrs. Lots of questions.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I used to vanilla a lot and got to 2nd LT at one point. But I haven't touched the game since and I've completely forgotten how to play and what all my hotkeys were (I changed them a lot). So questions:

    1. How do I play online? Do I just buy DE and it just works, or do I need to mess with configurations regarding servers and stuff?

    2. Will DE reset my rank? I don't want to carry over my 2nd LT rank since I probably play like a conscript now.

    3. Are Dutch (ruyter/falc spam) still good? That was my favorite.

    4. Are French still good? That was my 2nd fav. How much did cuirs or skirms get nerfed?

    5. Is the network still p2p? Like if 1 person lags, will everyone lag? Have things improved? Are there still out of sync errors?

    6. Do the games still take as long? I remember 3v3 can take up to 1-2 hrs if it goes into the late game. 3v3 was my fav mode, but I can't spend that much time. How long do these games take now?

    7. Is it worth buying this game now that AOE4 is coming out in a few weeks?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Incan Native Treaties Card

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Do you get a bigger army if you have two tambos down (on two different native settlements) than just one?

    submitted by /u/Chief_Fever
    [link] [comments]

    Aoe3 legacy edition

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Anyone play this version? / Alguém ainda joga a versão de 2007?

    submitted by /u/Thiago_Bernardelli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment