• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 30, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 best civ to spam mercenaries?

    Age of Empires 3 best civ to spam mercenaries?


    best civ to spam mercenaries?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 09:02 AM PDT

    I want to play competitive/ranked soon and I'm really interested in using mercs so which civ would be best for me? Germans- I know they have alot of really good Merc cards with extra units and buffs but its heavily relied on cards/xp and I don't think I can spam it enough as they don't have the Merc contractor politician

    Dutch- with Merc contractor politician and banks ill guarantee a constant stream of fusiliers and elmeti.

    Swedes- decent gold generation with Torps and cards are faster and enable alot of options like black riders , Swiss pikes, Highlanders, fusiliers and landsknechts to be built at military buildings.

    submitted by /u/Burith
    [link] [comments]

    New Achievements on Steam??

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 10:26 AM PDT

    New player questions

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 10:04 AM PDT

    I've just started played aoe3 definitive edition and have a question about how mills/estates and how power works. Me and my friends just started and I usually get around 2 mills 2 estates all maxed villagers but whenever we go attack the enemy (we play against hard difficulty ai) I've noticed they all have many multiple mills like 7+ and same with estates with only like 2-3 villagers on each is that more efficient? We also tend to stagnate if it's a full upgrade ability game the ai will end up with around 500k while we stagnate anywhere from 150-250k power why is this, I'm assuming it has to deal with our lack of mills and estates and other buildings

    submitted by /u/thdjsytjdn
    [link] [comments]

    Treaty question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 12:00 PM PDT

    For those of you that play treaty, what is your favorite version of treaty, and why?

    submitted by /u/A10airknight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment