• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 [Tier List]: How good is the AI at playing each of the civs? (info in description)

    Age of Empires 3 [Tier List]: How good is the AI at playing each of the civs? (info in description)


    [Tier List]: How good is the AI at playing each of the civs? (info in description)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    "Good. It's Lit." - Description for Ottoman Home City Harbor's clock tower upgrade. I dont know why but I find this hilarious.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Why I enjoy Swedes

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Game needs an audio hint to indicate resignation

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Title says it all. I think the original game had it, because I don't remember being "fooled" so many times. I always waste time on team games, not noticing that my allied has quitted early.

    submitted by /u/jorgekorke
    [link] [comments]

    What cards are best for the Blood and Steel campaign?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Just to see what people think, what cards do you think are most worthwhile to use throughout the original campaign (the Circle of Ossus ones)?

    I've personally been going mostly with military cards or resource shipments, but this causes me to hit the 10 card limit in Fortress Age.

    submitted by /u/darkdill
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find concrete data about the game?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:54 PM PST

    For example: The exact time it takes to create a villager, or the exact effect of a boost in percentages...

    Is there any web page I can consult to find specific information like this?

    submitted by /u/CharlyGoyo
    [link] [comments]

    Good to great?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    What were the biggest realizations/strategies that transformed you from good to great?

    I am consistently getting destroyed in DE. In TAD I was lvl 13, often played 2v2-3v3 against a variety of opponents, and was a solid teammate. Now I am playing more 1v1 in addition to ranked team matches and always lose. Setting all issues with match-making/ranking aside, what would you suggest I do to elevate my game? (I play as British, but all civ recomendations are welcome so they can benefit others.)

    submitted by /u/lettervii
    [link] [comments]

    If Port hunting&berry bonus higher, they will be OP?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:31 PM PST

    They have 5% hunting&berry bouns in DE.

    If it become 10%, Ports become O.P?

    submitted by /u/dak0653
    [link] [comments]

    Spanish strategy?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Well... Before DE, I saw Spanish go FF and using Falconet and amies cards, and rush. If these rush fail, they say gg.

    Go ff and get all armies cards and rush is only strategy of Spanish? I want to know are there other strategy for Spanish

    submitted by /u/dak0653
    [link] [comments]

    How work Karni Mata in DE??

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    It boost your vills, but how much?

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    I simply cannot believe the livestock herd change in the DE, I do not believe for a second that anyone tested it.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    I know I'm not the first person to bring this up but the fact that livestock are now herded by villagers to a town center before being slaughtered is genuinely one of the worst changes I've ever seen to any definitive version of any video game. There are a lot of issues with this game, but for the most part I'm still enjoying it a lot.

    This change, however, really really makes me angry every time I try to use livestock. I think it's because rather than it being a sloppy bug, it was a genuine change that even just one person thought was worth it. Why on earth did they add this? It wasn't in the original game. I genuinely cannot think of a single benefit of it being added. I understand it can be worked around by deleting livestock manually rather than having your settlers do it, but it doesn't change the fact that this was a change that literally only made the players' lives harder.

    I really want to enjoy this game, and as I said for the most part I do. But it's things like this that just make me think the devs didn't playtest it at all.

    submitted by /u/Jolin_Tsai
    [link] [comments]

    Swedes Cav

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Is the Swedish ranged cav any good? I see no one using it.

    submitted by /u/JohnShaithyy
    [link] [comments]

    Are native trading posts underpowered?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    The reason I ask is because I basically never see people use them. Even in late game scenarios where population space is a factor, people will often leave these native sites alone while having large stores of wood available. People play like Native sites don't exist, which tells me that people either forget they exist, or that people don't consider them worth investing in no matter the situation. Are they right to think this?

    submitted by /u/DarthLeon2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone encounter a bug where the game does not persist settings/hotkeys on relaunch? [Steam]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I've already tried verifying the game files and reinstalling/restarting multiple times but every time i launch the game I have to set all my settings and hotkeys up from the default settings. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution?

    submitted by /u/Gemini_legend
    [link] [comments]

    Tier list 1v1 AOE 3 DE

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    U can help me at make a new tier list for 1v1?

    submitted by /u/Nevonidas
    [link] [comments]

    ASIA RUSH vs EUROPE | 3v3 Multiplayer

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Chinese Players in DE be like.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    DE is GPU intensive?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    British Cow farming meta is broken do not try it

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    They stupidly added the AOE2 herding to the TC into AOE3

    this means that when 1 cow is full after being fed, you select a villager to go gather it, the villager decided to heard the ENTIRE load of cows to the TC even if they are not full and are still feeding, you then have to send them all back to feed and slowly remember to check the cows and when they are full send them to the TC manually to avoid them hearding the lot again - why on earth did they add the AOE2 herding ? if they headed them to the live stock pen that would be different and better but to take them from the pen to the TC is strange

    submitted by /u/joshy9096
    [link] [comments]

    Just me ranting on the DE

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    AoE3 its great, but every time i play the definitive edition with a bro we spend 20% of the time actually playing and 80% of the time trying to play. Seriously, in the lobbys suddenly the game freezes and crashes (And the game takes so long to launch, in the first day i think it took me like 5-6 minutes to start, i can't tell wether it was improved or i just got used to it that i didn't even notice), the loading screen its awful, because most of the time is absent and instead i see a blackscreen. If one of us make it into the game, it's very likely that later he (his setup its much better than mine) gets a crash in mid or late game or if you get disconnected for 0.1 second you wont reconnect, because it just dont works. We spent 2 hours today trying to play something, and between crashes, disconnections (one of a teammate and one of him), loading screens, eternal queues in a game that barely five persons in somewhere Europe play, we just got to play 1 game without issues and that's because it ended early before any problems arose. Let's not even talk about optimization, i've been playing with shitty graphics and unstable 30 fps (Original in maximum looks better and runs better than DE in minimum) so much time that i've got accostumed to it lol. Age of Empires is known for its low requirements, but even a Total War (Attila, ToB, WH2) runs better and looks way better. Maybe i've just had a bad day, or the game is really unstable, i just wanted to vent off

    Edit: Ah, the cav box it's still a feature in the game and the new voices for Iro, Sioux and the Inca sounds like they were made by modders lol (No offense to WOL)

    submitted by /u/JhonnyFx
    [link] [comments]

    AoE3DE: Experienced player looking for a clan!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Hello! I would like to make or join a clan for AoE3DE so I can do more teamplay. I was rang 16 with AoE3 so that's a bit better than normal I think. I live in Europe and my Steam is 'oscarpiebe'. Reason why I want to go in a clan is because teamplay and communication is essential in team-games. If you know a clan or know someone let me know :)

    submitted by /u/oscarpiebe
    [link] [comments]

    Spectator mode not working?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Every time I try to spectate a game it just says unavailable. I don't know what to do. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/edgy-potato
    [link] [comments]

    Game not responding

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Hello I would like to play the Multiplayer mode but a lot of times the game just freezes and Windows displays the "not responding" window. Often this happens when the game is already going for half an hour. Is there any resolution to this?

    submitted by /u/ShivHanna
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked 1v1 China vs Britain action(got rushed)starts at 7min , strat was to age 3 boom then attack

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment