• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Age of Empires 3 Back at it

    Age of Empires 3 Back at it


    Back at it

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Been three years since I last played, so I started a new account. Why is this game still so fun? Though leveling up my HC from 10 is no fun... still happy though, after three games hitting ~2.1k with China @40mins (treaty) with relatively meh cards.

    Lmk if anyone else is farming xp for their HC!

    Also happy thanksgiving!

    submitted by /u/SpecialPosition
    [link] [comments]

    Best campaign scenario?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:11 PM PST

    Ok so i've been having a debate with one of my mates about the most enjoyable campaign scenario in the entire game (start to finish including TAD and WC expansions) so i was wondering what everyone else thought was their most enjoyable scenario?

    P.S I chose the battle of little big horn and my mate chose the 'iroquois under atack' where you have 2 settlements on either side of the british base.

    submitted by /u/smaug696
    [link] [comments]

    Startup tips

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    Hey guys I've been really trying to step up my game recently and I can handle hard AI quite well now. I'm trying to beat expert AI without any treaty. When it comes to aging up, should I make any settlers before I age up? Or just save the food and then get settlers after?

    submitted by /u/BostonJordan515
    [link] [comments]

    No mods in this game?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Why the game doesn't have a workshop in steam?

    I couldn't find it, It would be stupid if they don't have a workshop

    submitted by /u/Handsome-camel
    [link] [comments]

    Failed to connect to game

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Hi guys...

    I'm playing the game via de disc version (complete edition). My friend is using the Steam edition.

    We cannot play together, nor can we join other people in ESO. We tried Hamachi, we tried Gameranger, we tried ESO. We tried DMZ, we tried Portforwarding, shutting down the firewall, using a VPN, Launching µTorrent, .... Is there anything we didn't try? Does anyone have a solution to help us?

    Note: I have been able to play online a few years ago after portforwarding, but I just cannot get it to work..

    submitted by /u/CursedBullet_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment