• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Every big attack

    Age of Empires 3 Every big attack


    Every big attack

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    the "why did I ready up for this game?" starterpack

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    OP army

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Dear aoe3 community,

    I am looking for the most overpowered army unit in Wars of Liberty. A unit that I can spam and crush my friends with.

    Does anyone have suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Julian_VII
    [link] [comments]

    I wish you could leave without resigning

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I hope aoe3 de can give us an option to flee from the humility of having to resign a matchup that should have been won because this is actually soulbreaking

    submitted by /u/DatGuyCmonBruh
    [link] [comments]

    Used product key

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I recently found my old original copy of aoe3 vanilla. I never played this one online, but when I today tried to play online and create an account for it, the game gave me error 101. This error is supposed to mean that the product key has already been used to create an account. After filling in my product key and product ID here:https://esoaccounts.agecommunity.com/login.aspx, I managed to recover the username, but I always get stuck with the secret question to recover the password and I don't receive a mail when I send a password reset mail.

    I'm not sure if I created an account on this product key a couple years ago and just forgot, but I can't seem to recover it. I've tried mailing: [age3.help@ensemblestudios.com](mailto:age3.help@ensemblestudios.com). like the website suggests, but I always get a 'Undelivered mail returned to sender'.

    Does anyone know if it's still possible to recover this account?

    submitted by /u/Paflos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment