• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Newbie Here, Do I have the right game?

    Age of Empires 3 Newbie Here, Do I have the right game?


    Newbie Here, Do I have the right game?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I just bought AoE III, the Definitive Edition on G2A (I know it wasn't the best decision). My game doesn't look like videos on YouTube or have nations like India.

    My graphics are lower and the buildings aren't as nice as ones streamers/pictures show. Am I missing something?

    I love the game, I just don't know if I have to play campaign to unlock things, if I got scammed, or I'm doing something wrong.

    I have Asian Dynasties and the War Chiefs expansions. Please help!

    submitted by /u/Pedunkle1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment