• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Age of Empires 3 Its so hard to go back to AOE2 after having played AOE3 massively

    Age of Empires 3 Its so hard to go back to AOE2 after having played AOE3 massively


    Its so hard to go back to AOE2 after having played AOE3 massively

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:10 AM PST

    anyone else in the same boat?

    • different shortcuts
    • constant farm reseeding
    • having to carry and drop off resources
    • worse graphics, even DE isn't as good as aoe3
    • other things i might be forgetting
    • Repairing buildings

    i've tried multiple times to get back into aoe2 (i get its more popular, i played it a little before 3 came out and it was fun) but i just think its a downgrade.

    i hope aoe4 doesn't pull too much from aoe2 and keeps some modern easy things that are great about aoe3

    submitted by /u/culesamericano
    [link] [comments]

    It's not much, but the AoE3 DE logo was shown in the AoE4 behind the scenes video

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:21 AM PST

    How to counter oprickniks?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    I was playing with my friend last night. He was playing Russians, I was playing Dutch. Treaty ends, battle starts. Suddenly I see tons of Oprichniks coming into my base, destroying my walls and factories in no time. Before I could replace all my villies killed, another wave of them came. No matter how many halberds and ruyts I sent, he always managed to do serious damage to me.

    Meanwhile, on his base my troops did nothing due to musket-halberd-cossack Insta-train.

    Is there anything I can do to stop this almost-unkillable rush and his Israel-like defense?

    submitted by /u/DynamoJaeger
    [link] [comments]

    Admin password

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Dunno if this has already been posted and answered, but here it goes. When I try and launch the game, it always asks for admin password twice. It's a pain in the butt and I wondered if there's a way to open it without. I've tried setting a shortcut with the age3y.exe folder, but it doesn't even exist in my game file! What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/TheVinceee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment