• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 What are the most hated things in AOE3?

    Age of Empires 3 What are the most hated things in AOE3?


    What are the most hated things in AOE3?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    I am currently trying to get a meme video out for AOE3.

    I used to play AOE3 quite a lot but never really knew about the major announces in the community.

    That is where you lot come in! What are those silly tactics, OP civs and downright enraging things that happen in this game?

    Keen to hear what you guys come with up!

    submitted by /u/BROWNYBOY__YT
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to interjection?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    i know they're whole escapeaoe plan didnt work very well becoz the aoe2 goals weren't hit. he hasnt uploaded in 6 months...does anyone have any idea?

    submitted by /u/poopoofoopoo
    [link] [comments]

    Database to look up your old games

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I remember there was a site where you could look up your stats from old games you played. Anyone have a link that works? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aurangzebra
    [link] [comments]

    Age of Streaming really has to improve their SEO

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Whenever I search for "Age of Empires 3" or even competitive aoe3 I can never find their channel in the search! It only comes up on recommended.

    You guys are great but I can never find your channel when I want to watch some quality content!

    submitted by /u/Techhead7890
    [link] [comments]

    Should i try new civs?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Hi, I have tried almost every civ, but i woner if its good to change a civ every week or to just play with one to learn more from it. A time ago I didnt know how to couner aztecs, but then i played with them, so I know now.

    submitted by /u/Antonwis
    [link] [comments]

    Can not get full screen in aoe3.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Hi, I cant get full screen. I tried max resolution but there is just a black line up and down. If I change to another resolution its a black line on the left and right side of the screen. Do you now how to solve this?

    submitted by /u/Antonwis
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play Aoe3 against my brother

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Hi I want to play Aoe3 with my brother. I currently have the complete aoe3 edition on steam. Would it work if I downloaded the game on 2 PCs and then try to play on gameranger? Or do I need to purchase another copy of the game?

    submitted by /u/Traveler59OP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment