• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Age of Empires II Visible Cup, "it's just like Hidden Cup only not Hidden" | 1v1 Tournament open for all players

    Age of Empires II Visible Cup, "it's just like Hidden Cup only not Hidden" | 1v1 Tournament open for all players


    Visible Cup, "it's just like Hidden Cup only not Hidden" | 1v1 Tournament open for all players

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Elo over 9000

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:53 PM PST

    When you misunderstand your job role but then this happens

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PST

    High Def Small Tree + Grid mods

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Interactive Civilization Website for Age of Empires! ⁴ᴷ⁶⁰ (V2.0 - Hosted Online!)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PST

    ZeroEmpires is officially working with Relic Entertainment on the upcoming Age of Empires IV

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Tired of the unskippable Intro? Delete the video from your SteamApps / aoe2 data folder.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:18 AM PST

    I hope this is allowed, but I made an AOE2 village in Sims 4!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Real Wood Gathering Rate - Analysis

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Request: Reconnect function

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Disconnects ruin the team games I try to play - and if my internet stutters for ~1s, the game goes into lag/catchup death spiral and crashes. Anecdotally maaaaybe half of my 4v4s are actually played to completion with a player dropping. Hugely frustrating after 10min queues and however long of gameplay.

    We can already pause. Being able to reconnect after a disconnect would be a huge relief. The option to create a save is nice but useless. Whether they pause and wait could still be up to the players.

    Perhaps there could be a distinction between disconnected (all units cease moving as if defeated?) and resigned/defeated. Obviously if the player is the last on their team, the game ends.

    I would love this. Actually I'm surprised the game shipped without it.

    submitted by /u/Remember_ThisIsWater
    [link] [comments]

    A unforgivable crime

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Early leavers in team games, solution?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Can we have a cool down system, as if you early leave in tg you can't play for 15 minutes in TG? If you do it again the cool down is bigger, 45 minute, 2 hours, 1 day etc.

    On my 3 last game, 1 players left between first and 8th minute.

    Feels bad man.

    submitted by /u/Aks_csgo
    [link] [comments]

    I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU I JUST USE MY CAPS LOCK AS MY NEXT TOWN CENTER BUTTON

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Me in multiplayer^

    submitted by /u/alexanderjcap
    [link] [comments]

    decoration is still the most important thing about wonders. and yes i am aware there is an elephant in my town, his name is greg.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:17 AM PST

    "and that ladies and gentlemen is how you do the trap" - Hera is so fun to watch

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PST

    How can I play a AoK Heaven scenario on HD version (or even DE)?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Did i need to convert the .cpx to .aoe2campaign or anything like this? And if i try to play in DE, which issues i may find?

    submitted by /u/donmatt146
    [link] [comments]

    Historical Battle "Tours" | Hard Playthrough

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Perfectly balanced as all things should be

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Im rubbush at this game but I still enjoy it.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:50 AM PST

    I like to build walls and towers everywhere and even when I try playing as Aztecs I still play like I'm Koreans and then moderate difficulty AI turns up and dodges all the towers / castles and kills all my vills and again I oop.

    Is it considered cheating to play on the maps that starts me off with a walled base so all I need to do is spam towers?

    I tried Acropolis but you can't wall / build all the way to the edge of your mountain and it was too annoying to try and wall off the whole thing. I try to mine as much stone on the map as possible as well as gold after to deny it to the AI, and vigorously put up even castles and towers to deny stone and gold spots to the AI then they suicide on them.

    I think the better thing with Acropolis is you can easily tell where the AI is, I should look for resource rich locations close by them and tower and castle them up.

    I like all the Civs with unique ranged units cos you can instantly garrison your UU not actually sure if that works for war wagons, I've only tried it with Mayans and Vietnamese (was testing Imperial Skirmishers but they kind of suck when the Vietnamese UU is already much better.

    Koreans and Britons are normally my preferred Civs, but I like Mayans too. Didn't really enjoy the Chinese and Vietnamese UUs, I still need to try out Genoses next.

    Question - Do garisoned skirms do the same damage as archers as I tend to do this to save gold.

    submitted by /u/IFapToMen
    [link] [comments]

    Do i need to activate the x9 tech mod?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    me and my friends want to play a multiplayer game with this mod, it doesnt seem to work though.

    Do i need to activate it in any way?

    submitted by /u/Venix95
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I find any games?:(

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Game Crashing more than normal?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Hey guys, weird issues when I try to play any form of multiplayer my game will be fine up until about 2-3 minutes in and then my game will either disconnect or just crash all together. It has never done this so much in the past. Sometimes I am able to get through a game but most I am not.

    Is anyone else running into the same issue? Dont mean to beat a dead horse at this point but if anyone has anything that I can do to improve it that would be great!

    Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/Atilathebun
    [link] [comments]

    Preying on noobs to ELO boost

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:40 PM PST

    The amount of noobs only lobbies I see with experienced players (ELO > 1620) hosting is ridiculous. Such a sleezy way to play. What recourse is there? Any?

    submitted by /u/username-add
    [link] [comments]

    [Scenario Editor] Researching technologies you can't get.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PST

    In the triggers menu, there's an effect that lets you "research technology," I'm wondering if there's a way to do this for technologies you can't normally get.

    For example, let's say Player 1 is the Britons. I make a trigger so they research "Anarchy", but when I'm in game, the Britons can't actually make Huskarls at the barracks. Is there a way to "force" another civ's unique tech on a civ that doesn't have it? I know there's a button for "force" on the trigger menu, and I'm not quite sure what it does, as I've tried it with it on and with it off, and it doesn't work in either case.

    submitted by /u/thataintkosher
    [link] [comments]

    Mod not working

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:13 AM PST

    I try to play with unbreakable tree mod and it says that me and the other player have different version of the mod. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/EmpireSOULJA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment