• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 70C unit = bae

    Age of Empires 3 70C unit = bae


    70C unit = bae

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Every line of his feels like this

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I'm happy it changed, it's just that i was anticipating something cooler

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Great way to start the day.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Iron Cross > Mercedesstar

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    How do you check elo of who you played?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Hi guys, how can you check the elo of the other player whom you played vs in 1v1 (AOE3 DE) ? I am from AoE2 and I don't know how can I see whom I beat. I won my first ranked game ever and I am happy but I really want to know the elo of the other player :)

    submitted by /u/CommercialCress9
    [link] [comments]

    Salty players ground my internet speed down to a halt?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Just had a game where I fought 3 mediocre players. It was a rather unremarkable game and I had finished off their original bases so they were resorting to the classic dispersing of villagers all across the map to waste everyone's time. I noticed that all of a sudden the game started stuttering heavily, and eventually the game speed stopped completely. The game kept reconnecting and disconnecting, eventually giving up and booting me out of the game. I checked my internet speed and it was close to 0, and stayed that way until I restarted my computer. Considering my roommates had no issues with their internets and my internet started crapping out just as I was about to wipe out the last player's hidden villagers, is it possible that this was caused by the salty enemy team? I've had more or less the same trick pulled on me on classic AOE3, so I'm convinced this isn't a coincidence.

    submitted by /u/romansparta
    [link] [comments]

    GameRanger issue - Everyone can join other than one person

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Everything is ok in the GR lobby, but in game for them it says "Failed to join game" when someone else hosts, and when they host none of us can even see their game. They've restarted everything multiple times. Everything worked fine just yesterday and suddenly it doesn't. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/VirtuallyBoris
    [link] [comments]

    Attack move... Have the devs sorted this? The issue is still intermittent for me and I can’t see them mentioning it in their latest patch notes. �� ~ Widgie

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Spanish crate spam rush needs a nerf badly

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Its destroying ladder in the 700 to 1100 rank range.

    submitted by /u/jmjf7
    [link] [comments]

    Most Effective Heavy Mele Cavalry In AOE III:DE ?!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Wololo_irl

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Can new players purchasing the game on Steam not access online?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I've heard about this weird issue where people buying the game for online can't use online because of a product key problem or something. Is this true of all new purchases? I want someone I know to play the game with me, but I don't want him to buy it and be screwed like that.

    submitted by /u/ILikeNekos1
    [link] [comments]

    Can new players purchasing the game on Steam not access online?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    I've heard about this weird issue where people buying the game for online can't use online because of a product key problem or something. Is this true of all new purchases? I want someone I know to play the game with me, but I don't want him to buy it and be screwed like that.

    submitted by /u/berlinreps
    [link] [comments]

    Just Spanish Logistician things

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    Playing Through More of the AGE3DE Challenges to Unlock the United States Civ!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    How do you spectate games and know the players' rating?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi, I just now bought AOE3 DE and would like to know is there any possible way to look at the rating of the player I am watching?

    submitted by /u/HauntingTime3300
    [link] [comments]

    Recover CD key with account?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Hi all. I have my original account details, but lost my cdkey and the box years ago. Is there a way for me to recover it. If not, what version of this game should I be buying to be relevant?

    Thank!

    submitted by /u/Known_Cartographer16
    [link] [comments]

    Increase taverns (saloons) build limit

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Is there a way to build more than one saloon?

    (Using cards or some civ unique tech)

    submitted by /u/GoldenDragon2018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment