• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 the best unit in the game

    Age of Empires 3 the best unit in the game


    the best unit in the game

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Made a meme video about the Opri Cav Box. Hope you enjoy it !!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Defeating British while playing Ports

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I keep getting hammered while playing ports in a match up against the British. I tried rushing but musks get destroyed by longbows en my hussars slaughtered by his musks. I can do an easy FF and turtle within the cover of my TC's and minuteman. But then I get wrecked by a lager army and still don't have enough resources to create an army that can withstand his.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Balou96
    [link] [comments]

    China civilization

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Me and some friends play FFA multiplayer LAN, we don't really play anything else. I usually use China, they usually use ottoman and British, sometimes they'll be another person. They always team up on me, and eventually take me out but it takes them a while. I have looked at replays and I'm moving a lot quicker and than they are and micromanaging more. Are the Chinese overpowered, or are they just teaming up on me because they think I'm better? Does everyone usually team up vs Chinese on FFA?

    submitted by /u/Trevor1246_1
    [link] [comments]

    I just love a resounding victory

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    This game should fucking be an E sport the competition is awesome and those matches where it's back and forth; hmmm that victory is yours hits different

    submitted by /u/nastybushwoogie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment