• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 POV: You‘ve just mentioned that you like the homecity system and prefer aoe3 in r/aoe2

    Age of Empires 3 POV: You‘ve just mentioned that you like the homecity system and prefer aoe3 in r/aoe2


    POV: You‘ve just mentioned that you like the homecity system and prefer aoe3 in r/aoe2

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    "Answers" original cutscene (after first campaign mission)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    definitive edition meme to celebrate what happened to me today

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Can I turn off the formation movement?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    As you guys all know, when artillery and infantry are put into the same group and moved at the same time, their movements become tremendously slow. Is there a formation movement toggle button like Warcraft3?

    submitted by /u/bareunnamu
    [link] [comments]

    6 Insane New Incan Mechanics In AOE3DE

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Spirit of The Law VS Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition Multiplayer - British vs Swedes

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    aoe3:de question

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    hello, i am wondering if it is possible to organize your land army in aoe3:de ..like in aoe2:de where you can choose to have units together in square or more scattered together or in square and in centre long range units.

    submitted by /u/Charity_Expert
    [link] [comments]

    What are some important changes done to China in ESOC patch that I should be aware of?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I heard that DE will have these changes included, which apparently are significantly enough to the original game. Is there a log somewhere I can read? Have flamethrowers been modified in any way to make them more viable?

    submitted by /u/TheCrucified
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me, reddit sensei, of anyway to hotkey like Aoe2

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I play both from time to time, but aoe3 is my fav! Although I have always been a single player/ just make my own custom scenarios type of player but now that world's coughing out there I have more time and DE is on its way, I want to git gud. One thing I think Aoe2 does better in my opinion are the hotkeys for building/commands i.e like the buttons on the command layout corresponds with the left side of the keyboard. My question is does anyone know if Aoe3DE will have Aoe2-like hotkey option or is there any way to make it like it?

    submitted by /u/Jonnyjunskii
    [link] [comments]

    Age of Empires 3: Overhauled Mod | Launch Trailer

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Returned to AoE3 after 10+ years. I know DE is coming, but what are some of the "must" mods for the original AoE3(+War Chief)?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Incas vs Aztecs

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Hey there ~

    I am a long fan of the Aztecs, and I have main them for a very long time.

    Outside of balance, I still find their gameplay in Aoe3 super linear, not much variety to do, simplified like this :

    • building 1 has 3 units rock paper scizor,
    • building 2 has 3 stronger units, but more expensive

    I didn't get to play a lot of games with the Incas, but they also have this idea, but also have access to :

    • Forts, making variety in buildings, and strategically areas
    • they can produce their strongest unit (the Maceman? I forgot its name), unlike the SkullWarior Aztec that can only be produced in the plaza through a dance.
    • Big buttons are not only to create an army, but some are upgrades.
    • They have access to more upgrades

    What are your thoughts on this? I feel like the Incas (gameplay-wise not balance wise) feels more depth and interesting than the Aztecs. I wish the aztec could have at least one other unique building, or one more unique gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Neilug_Hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    Preordering AoE 3 DE?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there is a difference between preordering the game and buying it after its release? For example, are there any particular benefits if you preorder AoE3 DE?

    submitted by /u/a_bald_potato
    [link] [comments]

    Age Of Empires III : DE on gameranger and Voobly ?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    As the title says .... is it possible that the DE final release will still be playable on gameranger and Voobly like the old one ?I still have some homie there to play the game with

    submitted by /u/it-aint-me-11
    [link] [comments]

    ESO account

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm wondering if I can borow an ESO account from anyone that is not a regularly active player. I just shared my steam with my brother back home so it would be great if we can have a few game nights once in a while. If anyone agrees, I will notify you through chat whenever I log in the account. I really appreciate any help <3

    submitted by /u/chimbeous
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment