• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Age of Empires II When you lose a villager to a boar

    Age of Empires II When you lose a villager to a boar


    When you lose a villager to a boar

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    The length of time spent on the end of game statistics is strongly positively correlated with how happy you were with your performance

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    The villager luring the boar

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    What happened to the skeletons & decaying bodies?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Am I imagining things or did they remove the awesome decaying bodies and skeletons from Definitive Edition?

    submitted by /u/teutonicnight99
    [link] [comments]

    Age of Empires 2 DE is now supported on Linux via Proton!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    GUERRA (Forgive me)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    The most YOLO strat

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    The most YOLO strat

    Zero eco Burmese monk/siege push. Makes Hoang's eco look like TheMax with Indian pocket.

    Basically 25+1 fast castle , then put all vills on gold/wood, stop creating vills completely, drop 2-3 forward monastries and 1-2 forward siege workshops. It's pretty brutal. I'm about 5-2 with it so far.

    https://preview.redd.it/aar0nf0egft51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=e2996bc17ce2a099c8a95a224e7de2bf27c9d057

    Save game file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iTVlRbFBB3rrZ8YVSb26m-MlAuMvo8kt/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/rmcp010
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Bulgarians

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    So Bulgarians are maybe one of my favourite civs but it's seems they are the worst in almost every situation, are they actually good at anything or situation?

    submitted by /u/clumsychemist1
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have the civs theme played when we win instead of the current victory theme?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    just read a comment from youtube and I feel like this would be a nice change. Maybe not the generic civ theme, but a remix of the victory and the civs theme would be nice

    submitted by /u/Leslie217
    [link] [comments]

    When you find all your sheeps and boars instantly and you know that laming is considered unfair

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    CubeNothing Mod - The Finnish Experience

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I communicate with my students with AOE2 taunts

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    These days I have to teach my students remotely. The software that we use allows me to make polls, but oftentimes you just want to get a general idea of opinions so you ask people to type what they think. I've gotten so used to it by watching AOE2 streamers that I now also casually say "Type 1 in chat if you want X, or type 2 if you don't". When they have a question, they can type 3.

    Which other AOE2 specific taunts should I teach them? Please provide the number and the text. I'll try some out next time!

    submitted by /u/MountainGoatAOE
    [link] [comments]

    What are the unofficial "rules" of civilisation design?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Unofficial and in quotation marks, because these could change at any update. I'll bold the weakest ones that custom civs could just break without any impact, like the 1 exception rules.

    1. All civs have access to every technology in the town center (including town patrol), "gillnets", "heavy plow", "bow saw" and the standard mining techs. "Guilds" is the only tech from the market that might be missing.
    2. Except ships, cavalry and gunpowder, every base form of a generic unit can be trained. Every civ can further upgrade to longswordsmen and capped ram.
    3. Every civ has access to transport ships, galleys, 2 other war ships, and the war galley upgrade.
    4. Every civ can research the castle age attack upgrades and archer/infantry feudal age defense upgrades at the blacksmith.
    5. "Chemistry", "ballistics", "muder holes", "conscription" and "careening" are available
    6. Every civ has at least 5 monastary techs.

    Now the "rules" that have exactly 1, often civ defining exception:

    1. They cannot fully upgrade all 3 trash units (except Spanish).
    2. They can upgrade to Pikeman, Elite skirmishers (Turks), two handed swordsmen (Persians). If they have a stable, they can train knights (Indians) and upgrade them (Saracens), as well as their scouts (Teutons).
    3. If they have all the feudal age defense upgrades, all the castle age defense upgrades are available (Tartars, Bumese and Malay) and at least 1 of the imperial age attack upgrades (Malians).
    4. They can increase their castles Hp (Aztecs).
    5. They have access to arson (Goths).
    6. If they have the camel rider, it can be upgraded to elite camel rider (Cumans)
    submitted by /u/Tudsamfa
    [link] [comments]

    Can you stop the TC Drop?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Every time I think my raid is going well, quickwalls.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Noob wars tournament

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I am planning to host a tournament of low elos. However I don't know how to host a match. Does anyone here have an idea how can I host one?

    I'm aware of the rules and everything, but I don't know how to host one match.

    I hope I made myself clear.

    Thx.

    Gg

    submitted by /u/Ebi_tempura_
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I play 1v1 with elo based matchmaking?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    I feel like i've got a good enough feel for the game, to start playing 1v1 on arabia. Where do you go to play these games? Any sites or anything like that. Playing DE.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/WackyYT
    [link] [comments]

    From SC2 - should I get AOE 2 DE or AOE 3 DE?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Hi all

    A long time veteran of SC2 here. Will always, always love this great game. At the same time would like to try new RTS.

    I only played aoe 2 when I was a kid, a long time ago. Did play a little bit of aoe 3 but in my memory I did not enjoy it as much as aoe 2.

    My question is, while waiting for aoe 4, which one should i get - aoe 2 DE or aoe 3 DE? And why?

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/AliveandDrive
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Malay ranked as top tier in Arena?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I've recently watched Hera and Ornlu's videos about arena 1v1 tier list, and I've noticed that Malay was listed as S tier in both videos. However, I can't come up with any bonuses of Malay in Arena, as the map doesn't have any ponds and Malay doesn't have decent siege or bonuses in archers (I know they have fully upgraded arb but it's not as strong as the Briton or Mayan archers), or a decent economy other than faster advancement of ages. Due to Malay's abysmal cavalry they will have a hard time to dealth with Celtic onagers Khmer scorpions, or Longbowman. Nevertheless, Malay is still considered to be S tier by these two AoE masters, while the civs like Celts and Khmer are sometimes placed in a lower rank than Malays

    submitted by /u/DonJacinto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment