• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 5208

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 5208


    Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 5208

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    When they've finally fixed the cav-box after the genocide of millions of villagers for over a decade

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Press F to pay respects

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:49 PM PST

    AOE3DE Patch Note Rundown & Tier List - November 2020

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:55 PM PST

    This happens every single time I use my beloved Dutch (nooo, I’m not biased *wink wink*).

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Cav box removed!!!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Title says it all, the latest patch claims to have removed the cav box exploit.
    Do you guys think this was necessary, and are there any other cheesy exploits/unintended strategies you think should be removed?

    submitted by /u/Abcdefgdude
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for People to Play with

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Any good clans or just players, in general, looking for people to play with? I've been getting into ranked play and so I'm looking for solid players to go to war with!

    submitted by /u/plangelier1
    [link] [comments]

    Shift click buildings not working

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Ever since the new patch, not sure if it's something up with my settings but whenever I shift click a villager to build a building and then back onto a resource it deselects the villager, rather than allowing me to shift click it back onto a resource. Not sure if i'm just dumb and i'm missing something i'm settings.

    edit: I turned on allow conflicts and this seems to be the issue, I turned on allow conflicts because control b (find barracks) wasn't working for me. Anyone know which hot key also uses control b?

    submitted by /u/theonlyguy357
    [link] [comments]

    Interest in a Crate Free Game Mode?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Since I first played AOEIII way back when (2007, iirc), I've never really liked resource crate shipments but it's undeniable that they're critical to competitive 1v1 non-treaty play. In fact, I'd argue that crates are so essential to the meta that they effectively serve to severely restrict the number of viable strategies and, therefore, stop the card/deck system from fulfilling its true potential, i.e. effectively allowing the same civilisation to play radically differently.

    The solution? A game mode where the crate shipments are disabled... or, rather, where the only crate shipments are the Discovery age 300 crates (so that in really long games you can still send something).

    (I also feel it would improve the AI in team games if it couldn't send crates... I guess you could always start a game in the lobby with the title "no crates" and see what happens.)

    Anyway, I was just wondering if I was the only one who thinks like this.

    submitted by /u/FrameworkisDigimon
    [link] [comments]

    When I'm winning game crashes? Allways.. is it cheat ?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:52 AM PST

    AI still never builds on trade route

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Basically title. AI will build on native sites but never on the trade route.

    I have only seen this as the case on hardest and extreme difficulties. This may not be the case on easier settings.

    submitted by /u/datshanaynay
    [link] [comments]

    Improved various situations where the AI would not be as aggressive as it should.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Anyone noticed if this is true? Last patch this seemed to make no difference. The only way the AI is aggressive at the moment is in sending all its vills through my base to eat my back hunts!

    submitted by /u/gareththegeek
    [link] [comments]

    Cant build walls as India

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Every time I select the wall and try to place a starting wall hub, the villager gets de-selected and you can't place the wall.

    submitted by /u/goodbellyfunsquad
    [link] [comments]

    I’m so confused how people are crashing so much?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I've played over 120 games & have crashed 4 times. I haven't had any of these issues I see other people having? Anyone else the same?

    Would these be there pc? I know aoe3 def have things to fix & what not but I see people saying there always crashing & I just don't get it.

    submitted by /u/shades_fnatic
    [link] [comments]

    My First Attempt at a FAST FORTRESS?! | 1v1 Ranked Multiplayer

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Maybe the new update fixed it; but the ingame music frequently varies in volume (PROBLEM)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    The new AOE 3 DE update didnt mention this in it's audio section nor in the "we're still looking to fix this"-section at the end of the update report.

    I know others have noticed this as well: The volume of the ingame music goes up and down at different times which IT DID NOT do in the original! This needs a fix ASAP!

    submitted by /u/Supermaue
    [link] [comments]

    is there a possible cheat in the game?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:33 PM PST

    is there a possible cheat in the game?

    So I was playing French and using fast age against Japan, at 6 mins mark he had like 12 shines built as i did a little push. Also he had like 20 archers but he kinda sucked in micro. After I finished the game and he resigned. He had like over 22 shines and massive amount of villagers also farms etc. He just really dont even micro his units. Like he had 3 barracks. here is some screenshot if it can help u guys to see. He literally walled himself into shines. sry i am a bit new to the game only played less 40 matches and win ratio is at 50%

    https://preview.redd.it/lbd8qyv34kx51.png?width=1771&format=png&auto=webp&s=72c250a08376123f6afba47b5f98f1137d26616e

    submitted by /u/king_frustrated
    [link] [comments]

    Flexible Civs?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Well... when I play Russia, I almost go rush in age 2. Because they are real strong in 2 age, but weaker in 3 age, IMO.

    And I play Ports, I almost go FF.

    So I wondered are there civs that can go rush in 2 age or go ff for decent strategy.

    submitted by /u/dak0653
    [link] [comments]

    Hi im a new aoe 3 player and wanted to share this game with community :D give me all and any advice you have that can make my games watchable ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Need help.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I have a problem with AOE3 DE the patch. My left mouse button is working as deny to every action (expect selecting and building). I can't use move-attack and even build walls. A quick example of the problem is in the linked video (best quality!).

    https://youtu.be/kdHE_-AVvH0

    submitted by /u/Ayu_26
    [link] [comments]

    The last movie in "Fire and shadow: act 1" is broken

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Best archer unit.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Update has ruined my screen!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Everything is very dark now, almost pitch black. All I can see is the UI. Anybody else?

    submitted by /u/Shrink_myster
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get build orders, and what is the common opening?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:54 AM PST

    A AOE2 DE player here. In 2 there is a mainstream start for nearly every game for every civ, considering the first 15 villagers. And there are nice build orders, even in google play to find. How can I find them for AEO3 DE? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/alprazolamus
    [link] [comments]

    Spanish Cards HELP!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Honestly I'm just trying to make the game more fun for myself and others by playing as civs I see the least.

    With that being said what are the must cards and or strategies for a treaty game as Spain?

    submitted by /u/TheHringer
    [link] [comments]

    how do i play with MS friend in ranked if I'm on steam?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:31 PM PST

    title, theres literally no way to invite or anything, how do I do it? Why didn't they just use the same system from aoe2??

    submitted by /u/Aellaqt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment