• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Full map of Asia

    Age of Empires 3 Full map of Asia


    Full map of Asia

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    AOE3DE: Revolutionary Spirits Mod V0.1 Released! New Faction: Barbary States

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    See Carolus Rise!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Asia by u/OliverSmidgen

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Indian campaign to hard?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    I've played through all campaigns on hard, and the asian dynasties are by far the hardest for me. After slugging through the chinese campaign, I am now at the last level of the of the indian campaign (fuck the level where you have to destroy the 8 barracks, which still has units spawn from the destroyed barracks).

    This is impossible for me to beat. I am an average player I would think, but the british attack way to fast, way to hard. I train villagers the whole time. I collected all the treasures on my side. I tried building lots of units, doesn't work. I tried going strong economy, doesn't work. The first wave I can deal with, mostly sepoys and some rajputs make short work of the hussars. Although at the same time, groups of musketeers and grenadiers supported by cannons attack your flanks, forcing me to relocate my villagers and making me lose even more troops. This leaves me with around one minute for the second wave. I've built three stables to be prepared and built 30 sowars. They get slaughtered by the cannons and longbowmans. My sepoys also don't really stand a chance. And even if I am able to stop the second wave, I know a third wave will come AND some other enemy units attacked me from the flank, destroying buildings and killing villagers. Am I missing something or is it just a case of git gud?

    submitted by /u/pewp3wpew
    [link] [comments]

    Definitive Soundtrack Now Widely Available

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:42 PM PST

    The definitive edition soundtrack was only available on Steam for a few weeks after release but is not widely available including on Amazon, iTunes and Spotify.

    submitted by /u/RadiatingBlade_AoE
    [link] [comments]

    I will create swedish and a pirate campaign for DE in the next weeks

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Did you know Carolus Rex fought with ottomans against Russians? Which civs would pict Denmark, Poland, Lithuania on the game (for this campaign?) I am still learning how to use effectively the scenario editor but it will be a 6 scenario campaign

    And another campaign about a famous pirate queen on Ireland against the British.

    This game is performing much better now, it deserves some new custom content.

    I think cutscenes is not so hard to create, so I will give a historical outcome between battles if possible

    submitted by /u/donmatt146
    [link] [comments]

    My Game was stuck like this all game in ranked, I couldn't click my units half the time because it would click the chart

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:36 PM PST

    How are Native Scout rushes lately with the new card that frees up the TC?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    The card I'm referring to was added in the DE to the Lakota and Haudenosaunee: "4 Native Scouts (Age I): "Delivers 4 Native Scouts and enables your War Chief to recruit additional scouts."

    I've been using it to very good effect so far as the Lakota (no experience on the Haudes so far), but I'm not the most competitive player so I was wondering if anyone else is finding it to be strong or not. 360 Wood worth of Scout is great value in Age I anyway I figure.

    submitted by /u/GideonAI
    [link] [comments]

    Knight of Malta should have more units

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Replaying some Campaign, and the "Blood" Campaign is very boring in unit variety, I mean you were given so many units to see in the cutscenes, Like Musketeers, Uhlans, Cossacks, and even Doppelsoldner, but when you get into the game you still have that Crossbow, Pike, Rods, Hussar, and Lancer units, Hoop Thrower is still good unit even when not fighting Janissaries.

    They should add more "Knight Like" Units like:

    -Longbowmen, so you can have some cheap long range option, and could be a good sight to see Longbows and Crossbows fighting side by side.

    -Doppelsolder, because they're cool, and could fight toe to toe with the Boneguard.

    -Uhlan, Just for a more mixed and specialized cavalry force other than the hussar.

    -Cossacks, for cheaper cavalry option.

    -Cuirassiers, Expensive and would be a good addition for players in the last mission, where they just want to fight toe to toe with the Circle's Boneguard.

    -Halberdier, Because sometimes Pikeman is not enough when you almost ran out of wood and have a gazzilion stashes of gold.

    submitted by /u/Ashina999
    [link] [comments]

    I get destroyed by Rushes every game no matter what Civ I use

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I don't know how to defend any rush with any Civ. I've tried Sweden, Germany, France, Ottomans and Russia so far. I get decimated by Rushes even when I'm trying to rush. For example with Sweden, by the time I have 10 Coroleans I'm getting attacked by my opponent with 20-30 crossbow/pike with some Cavs.

    I'm trying to follow build orders I've read and watched but nothing works, I don't understand how they get such large armies.

    I'm trying to make Sweden work now but I have no early defence.

    submitted by /u/IroncladDiplomat
    [link] [comments]

    Still no Aztec campaign?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:36 AM PST

    I am replaying the campaigns and was bummed to finish the war chiefs without an aztec campaign, much less an inca.

    Seems like a big gap imo.

    submitted by /u/mboop127
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t build walls (help with bug)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    The last couple of days the game won't let me build walls (I've been playing as Inca). Anyone else see this bug and know what I need to do?

    submitted by /u/Chief_Fever
    [link] [comments]

    How many fps do you get?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I get about 100+ fps in low settings 1080p and 30 fps high graphic settings 1080p.

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenSuper
    [link] [comments]

    Left clicking is deselecting units (bug?)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Im currently having a problem with unit deselecting when left clicking, like when using the explorer shot on animals or placing buildings with villagers i have to literally re select them in order to loot treasures for example or queue more buildings, this was not happening until yesterday and im wondering if anyon else is experiencing the same.

    I have already checked the game files with the steam tool and nothing happens

    submitted by /u/ElSobe
    [link] [comments]

    Game very laggy since update?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/waxheartzZz
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked Ranks?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Does anyone know what the current ranked ranks are on your profile page?

    I've been looking everywhere to see a list of them. Also do they display somewhere else other than your profile page? Like in your team page?

    submitted by /u/deb8er
    [link] [comments]

    Can we make civilizations using scenario editor?...if no then what is the alternative way?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:28 PM PST

    I haven't got any clear answer about it Would appreciate any help

    submitted by /u/NickFury1998
    [link] [comments]

    Most powerful unit? For amusement purposes

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    As stated, just for my personal amusement and curiosity, what is the singular, most powerful - can defeat any other unit 1v1, NON-CHEAT unit in the game? Fully upgraded units, explorers, campaign units and heroes included...not counting the Fixed Gun though.

    For my money, I've got campaign Shogun Tokugawa as my top candidate so far, any challengers?? 3k plus health with the right upgrades at Age V with 25% chance instakill, and the skirmish version isn't far off either.

    submitted by /u/yamuzwaran
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to set max age in Skirmish to Fortress age?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment