• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 It’s Only After We’ve Lost Everything That We’re Free To Do Anything

    Age of Empires 3 It’s Only After We’ve Lost Everything That We’re Free To Do Anything


    It’s Only After We’ve Lost Everything That We’re Free To Do Anything

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:13 AM PST

    1 hour 30 minute 4v4(normals, not even treaty), longest game I've ever played. 3 trade post victories denied, last one with 2 seconds remaining. GG to all involved

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    I need advice on how to improve my game

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Hi guys, I have been playing this game for some time and I just can't seem to further improve my game. Until now I still have no idea how to beat an extreme AI. I usually main British but I've been practicing Chinese, Ottoman and Japanese recently. I know all the basics about settlers, exploring and home city etc, but I seem to find that my problem is I don't know how to manage resources in Commerce Age that will allow me to rush the AI, let alone human players. Can any veteran players give me some advice on how to do rushing?

    submitted by /u/LJC94512
    [link] [comments]

    Surely can't be the only one pissed off by players who double or triple wall their base?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    + fort. I mean if you plan on turtling like that why the fuck bother playing at all? Took me over 1h to try and get through those walls. After lots of units combinations because as I was playing Sweden, he could counter my Caroleans + Cav + Falcs with Skirms + Ruyters, I just resigned. The game was laggy as fuck and I couldn't even micro my units properly. Incredibly frustrating when this shit happens.

    Just fucking stick to treaty if you wanna wall up every single pixel of your base.

    submitted by /u/CantCopeWithBalding
    [link] [comments]

    Hi can anybody tell me how to use war wagons properly.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:48 AM PST

    So I main as germans ever since DE released and I have been getting a lot better at playing germans. However i am unable to use their ranged cavalry properly it seems. With dragoons and reutyers you can kite enemies and a skirm and dragoon combo works flawlessly. However warwagons are imposible to kite. And very bad at chasing down enemy cavalry. I usually ship black riders from homecity or train them from the saloon to compensate for lack of dragoons. But i would like to know how to use war wagons effectivley. Cause right now i dont use them at all.

    submitted by /u/missPinkfoxxy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best China army at late?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Hello I am playing legacy and i am level 17, started to main China after my friends crying about my main japan, I want to ask to China mains that What is best China late game composition with fully cards+upgrades? I know old han army becomes powerful with old han reform card, but in team games you ran out of wood anyway so what should i use then? Flamethrowers are worth it? Please give me advices.

    submitted by /u/medoismynick
    [link] [comments]

    Battle of Diu 1538 - Ottoman-Portuguese War for India ( Kings and Generals)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Ottoman-Portuguese War in Africa - Ethiopian–Adal War (Kings and Generals)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:38 PM PST

    South African Trek Wagons

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    The South African revolution is extremely powerful in its ability to generate an unstoppable economy. But a key aspect to this revolution seems to be around Trek Wagons. I assume this because every card you ship gives you a few trek wagons.

    But, I believe they only take villagers, and by the time you revole your villagers are probably all on Mills and Estates, not running around the map. I don't see a real use for them, but I feel I am missing something. Last match I had a pool of 6 or so trek wagons just sitting there.

    submitted by /u/I_WANT_2_C_UR_FEET
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment