• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 THEY ARE HUGE!!!

    Age of Empires 3 THEY ARE HUGE!!!


    THEY ARE HUGE!!!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    What are the strenghts of Ulans

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I've started to play MP yesterday. I've played AOE 2 DE for alot so my micro and general understanding of whats going on is pretty ok I guess.

    I have chosen to play the Germans as my main faction. The general reason behind this decission is, that I mainly encountered Otomans and Swedes in Ranked.

    I think the Germans can counter both, if played right and I got some positive results from it.

    The carolians are pretty strong though. How can I overcome than. Whats the best position for my Ulans to attack them? Are they even that effective against the Swedes?

    I just need some general advice how to shut down the steamrolling of the swedes

    with regards

    submitted by /u/Rutzelmann
    [link] [comments]

    Torps ����

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Did a 30 minute treaty, 3v4 from the start, game lasted over 2 hours. GGWP(Story in comments)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Playing as the Dutch

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Learning to play DUTCH! 1v1 Ranked :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Playing alone?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Playing alone?

    So I started a 1v1 game, and the other player didnt even connect, but the game started anyways, resulting in me being alone in the scoreboard. Is this a known bug?

    https://preview.redd.it/zqminh09jd861.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3bc102a7aba1ebe2c3dc166d19b354cc9d479741

    submitted by /u/sergihelado
    [link] [comments]

    Defend Germany against rush

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I just got out of a 2v2 (fr+ger vs otto+rus) and we got rekt by an all-in rush while trying to semi-FF. They first went for me (german) with musks and jans, and I was caught pants down with my uhlans. I shipped xbows first then dopps but it was too late. Any tips ? I rarely play with Germany, and would like to improve with them. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lDPablito
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody fed up with the development team’s incompetence? I keep getting failed to establish connectivity on only ranked matches which ends up as a loss. Lost 10+ in a row trying to connect. It’s horse shit. About to quit this shit game.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Is it just me or is ranked team matchmaking unplayable without friends?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:32 PM PST

    After climbing a lot with my friends, I decided to queue alone this week while I'm on vacation, as they're busy. I though team matchmaking in games like League was bad, but AOE3 is so much worse.

    • You constantly get people that never communicate. Ask them if they want to rush? They don't respond and then just build up an idle army in base and dont join your FB or join when you attack. Tell them you will fast fortress? They say nothing, then rush without you and die.

    • People frequently just quit for no reason. I'm not talking about quitting due to connection loss, I'm talking resigning over the slightest thing. Enemy raided and killed 2 villagers? Better surrender, doesn't matter that your teammates are 10k up in score. Enemy stole your 90 coin treasure? Better surrender. Teammate doesn't want to rush because they're not a good civ for it? Better surrender.

    I don't understand how opponents like this are at such an ELO. My opponents will know how to scale their economy and how to micro, but then I get teammates that seemingly don't understand the basics of the game.

    submitted by /u/skilliard7
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with Line of Sight

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    so I have this problem that my units are not visiable through walls. Although I set the Transparency setting to 100%

    Can somebody Help me?

    submitted by /u/Rutzelmann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment