• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Good China team builds?

    Age of Empires 3 Good China team builds?


    Good China team builds?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    I played china in TAD, but haven't really played them in DE. I want to pick them up again because their units are really fun. Does anyone have any good team builds? I'm not super good. I usually float somewhere in the top 1000-600, but I want something competitive at least.

    submitted by /u/Whittzard
    [link] [comments]

    5 Beginner Tips for Combat!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    PR20 looking for tutors (TAD or DE)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:11 AM PST

    Hi people, I'm currently PR20 (1800 elo) in TAD and feel a bit stuck. I read guides, follow build orders and watch the best players on YouTube but what I think I lack is practice with better players who could point out mistakes and improvement possibilities. I've been playing mostly Russia and Otto lately but know other civs. I still play on TAD but DE is also installed on my computer, so both are fine for me. I speak English and French.

    My goal is to reach PR30 - or whatever the elo equivalent is - and to be able compete with some big bois, maybe try a tournament someday.

    Anyone interested ?

    submitted by /u/lDPablito
    [link] [comments]

    Sioux vs britain MU?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:58 PM PST

    so as sioux what would be my best bet? to go fast fortress and get rifle riders to counter his musks? or do i rush to beat his eco? or is it just a really unfavorable mu? felt lost in my last game.

    submitted by /u/tr33m1st3r727
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play China?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    China is really not in the best place right now with how slow they start.... any advice for age 2 team game or should I just always go FF?

    submitted by /u/imgoodboynowiswear
    [link] [comments]

    I am constantly getting matched with people much higher ELO than me and getting stomped

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    I don't know why but I am being put into insanely unbalanced games. I'm 1265 ELO in Team matches but lately I've been put into games where it's not even close, like people are rushing with massive armies at like 6minutes and just decimate me. There is clearly some ELO difference here because I can't even compete and don't understand how they have so many units so early. I'm 1-9 in my last 10 games. Why am I being put into such unbalanced games all of a sudden?

    submitted by /u/IroncladDiplomat
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Swedish card Ironworks still worth it now?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Since their nerf in the latest patch. If not should I replace it with 600 coin?

    submitted by /u/TheCrucified
    [link] [comments]

    South african revolution or imperial (for dutch)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Comment below if you have specific tips or reasons

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SndMetothegulag
    [link] [comments]

    China Series 1 :China Vs Incas Standard Army all the way

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Cannot find my product ID

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    When I've started up the game and went into "help and tools" then "about" to see my product ID the space that should contain my product ID is blank. What does this mean and is there a way to obtain it?

    Extra info : The expansions I have show their product ID's when I do the same process with them.

    submitted by /u/xxReaperGoatxx
    [link] [comments]

    1v7 EXPERT AI with Katyusha Rockets in Age of Empires 3

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:57 AM PST

    Possible bug? Or Map hacking?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Possible bug? Or Map hacking?

    All of a sudden this started showing after I started multiplayer. I have played hundreds of games ok. This is the first time it happened. Happens in skirmish as well as multiplayer.

    https://preview.redd.it/qxad151gjad61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ac834b49c2e63277fe3af37f43237a5c36ad1ef2

    submitted by /u/NoBackground5083
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment