• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Ranked matchup is jokes

    Age of Empires 3 Ranked matchup is jokes


    Ranked matchup is jokes

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    So, I'm a newbie - ELO 1025 and I've played a grand total of 13 1v1 ranked games.

    Today I got paired up with Kaiserklein, number 1 on the ladder.

    I hadn't even realised until the end of the game.

    To make matters worse, I hadn't played 1v1 since the patch (and I've been playing Sweden) so hadn't realised just how nerfed the torps were. Totally bombed my BO.

    I just feel bad for Kaiserklein to have to waste 10min (11:03, to be exact) of his life stomping a noob lol.

    Anyways, at least I have a nice souvenir (in form of a recorded game) that I can show my grandkids someday...

    submitted by /u/Mysterious_Jelly_644
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, can you explain me what the hell is going on here?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Fastest Way to Get Better?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:24 PM PST

    What do you guys think? Are there any communities out there where good players mentor newer players? I was 900 and climbing with Sweden, but, after the patch, I dropped to 800.

    submitted by /u/TheJasonSensation
    [link] [comments]

    NO NOOBS NR90 NO WINNING NO BEING GOOD

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    So many lobbies look like this lol. One lobby straight up said "no over 15 home city level" which made no fucking sense but it was the only supremacy game on the west coast server so I played anyway. They then got mad because My team attacked before 20mins. Another game, one that was actually treaty thought it would be a smart plan to position his entire army in the middle of my base under my TC and 4 warhuts while I had teepees up. Absolutely demolished that guy and they quit in ten seconds. I'm not even that good(1000 rating). If you're gonna play the game and are just starting that's fine. But holy fuck do some maneuvers from an opponent make no sense.

    submitted by /u/curlylocksofjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Patch it to defeat when the building is destroyed.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I'm really sick of the game because of the some people don't admit their defeat and hiding villagers, the natives, the explorers at the edge of the map. Why should we waste each other's time.

    submitted by /u/northking28
    [link] [comments]

    Fix units auto targeting buildings

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    That's it, I have a bunch of skirms getting shot at by janissaries but the house sitting there doing nothing is considered more of a threat to my skirms🙃🙃🙃

    submitted by /u/Blaminal365
    [link] [comments]

    Horse Grenadiers are wrong.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    The real life Horse Grenadiers of Argentina were more like Revolutionary Hussars than actual grenadiers. The Horsemen used sabers, spears or lances among other weapons, but never actual grenades.

    I would be delighted to see them represented as historicaly accurate as possible, as Age 3 DE seems to be fixated in righting the wrongs of the past.

    As an Argentinian myself I was amazed and grateful for the more unique Argentina in the DE, but the "Mounted Grenadiers" are just... Wrong. I get that the name is confusing, but please fix it!

    Also I understand that it is probably inspired by the Wars of Liberty mod, which got them wrong also.

    submitted by /u/Eden_Hohenzollern
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way of countering Ottoman army made mostly out of Cavalry ? Should I use Dragoons or maybe I should try to combine Pikemans with Halberdiers

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Noob question regarding russians

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    So far ive been doing only rushes with them and im satisfies but i have been wondering how do they hold up in late game regarding other civs

    submitted by /u/Plakati
    [link] [comments]

    Best large map in DE for 6 teams?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:21 AM PST

    I'm going to be playing with 2 friends and vs 3 enemy teams. What's the best large map to do this on? I'll be playing AOE3 definitive edition (no mods).

    I've recently downloaded it, so I haven't had chance to run through all the maps yet.

    submitted by /u/bigbearduk
    [link] [comments]

    AoE3 2007 in Low End PC?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    is it possible to run AoE3 2007 with Intel Celeron processor dual core 1.6 ghz J306, 4gb RAM and Intel HD Graphics 400?

    submitted by /u/ZarcSK
    [link] [comments]

    City Leveling?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Hi. I am not much of a PvP player, in fact I just enjoy relaxing every now and then with a skirmish against the AI with some music on. At least I used to in the original version, because I loved to lvl up cities, get new cards and change up my city. I might be the only one who misses this feature in DE, but is it possible to turn something like this on that I missed, or do we know if they will add that feature? I feel it would revitalize the game a bit for me.

    submitted by /u/shogunhr
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you DE, very cool!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment