• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Ruining a Smurf Account's PERFECT Win Streak With a Club Rush

    Age of Empires 3 Ruining a Smurf Account's PERFECT Win Streak With a Club Rush


    Ruining a Smurf Account's PERFECT Win Streak With a Club Rush

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Should treaty only French players be ashamed of themselves?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    So I am a hardcore noob at rushing or defending rushes and just loose in minutes 3-5 every time (even with ottomans).

    So I ended up playing 20-40 minutes treaty a lot lately and by experimenting, experiencing and crunching some numbers I concluded that, even though Germans and the Dutch intuitively should have stronger late game economies they get no where near French late game eco.

    But I assume that, when the French are so strong (like literally 2,10 collection from farmers is just unfair against 1,64-82's of other civs) there must be a community wide hatred towards French treaty players right? So I just wanted to know if I am a scumbag or not.

    wont change my ways, but would be nice to know

    submitted by /u/CrazyGigabyte
    [link] [comments]

    Is Portugal playable outside water and treaty?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:39 PM PST

    Ok so im a noob, ive been playing exclusively against ai just to ready myself for eventually jumping into the ladder.

    Here is the thing, i love Portugal to death, i love their goons, i love their cassidors, i love the extra TC and extra long range seige, i even love the organ gun. However everything ive read suggests they are good at water maps and treaty games and handicapped on anything else. So how true is this and are they still good on land without a treaty?

    submitted by /u/The-Chosen-Mushroom
    [link] [comments]

    Janissary

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Did they nurf the production speed for the Janissary on aoe 3 definitive edition? it really hurts that i have 6 barracks and i can't produce like i used too, is it just me or did they changed it?

    submitted by /u/cinnamonkrep
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible that I've been hacked during the game?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:28 PM PST

    So, this JUST HAPPENED.
    Me and two other friends were playing an online 3v3 treaty and the game became a bit too long, something around two hours.
    And then, one player said to my friend "cyan, here you go", and, WITHOUT ANY PLAUSIBLE REASON, our games crashed. The three games crashed just after the player said this.

    Is this possible that we've been hacked?
    Never seen something like that

    submitted by /u/_andsomepills
    [link] [comments]

    Economy and trading question from potential buyer

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:56 PM PST

    The RTS aspect appeals to me with a bit of nostalgia trying one of the older games a long time ago, but I would like to do more than win battles.

    With the resource gathering, can I trade with other groups or factions? Can I amass a fortune toward my own village? Is there a nerdy breakdown of commodities and values? I like trends and graphs and gross domestic product.

    Should I be looking at a different game? Civilization is a bit too micro-management/4X for me and I like the AOE unit scale in combat and building.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/apaluq
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest & Hardest Civs to play!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    How to designate new destination for shipments?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Can't beat the Carolean rush!!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Can't beat the Carolean rush!!!

    I have tried EVERYTHING, initially i played as spain, then i tried changing my deck many times to try and get an edge on them but i never can! Lately i tried the british and, NOPE, still nothing. What my opponent do is he plays sweden and as soon as he's in age 2 he spams caroleans and them rushes me with 40 units of them and just destroys me, i have NOTHING, i try my best to buold defences/army and whatever i do is useless, he just destroys me, those Caroleans are OP AF. Please i need help.

    https://preview.redd.it/t5ji9satsqd61.png?width=639&format=png&auto=webp&s=c82e25a8d1e3e2374829118a9d2c2c521c8a1cc8

    submitted by /u/LoryrexNerd
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat extreme AI japan?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    Any tips? I can beat all the other AI (playin brits) but japan just overwhelms me with better units and tons of flying arrows.

    submitted by /u/masondinho
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing AOE

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Hi guys, so i just started playing AOE 3 DE, i haven't played any aoe game before, so is there like a guide for beginners to learn from, like whats the best nation for a noob to start with ? And is there a tutorial for it?

    submitted by /u/shareef93h
    [link] [comments]

    Buildable Fort walls

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    We need buildable fort walls and the fort towers that we see in the campaign , cuase as of now forts are pretty useless which is ironic considering Forts in real life where able to hold off an entire battle

    submitted by /u/coleas123456789
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment