• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 2v2 Skirmish AI

    Age of Empires 3 2v2 Skirmish AI


    2v2 Skirmish AI

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    advice as russia/japan vs lakota ff rr/dog/axe composition

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:57 AM PST

    I tried yumi walling, but unfortunately the cavball came in on a different side, so the yumis died to the axe and dogs, and the ashis died when they spawned during the fight as well.

    I tried rushing as russia, but ruskets melt vs axe/rr in age 2, the strelets behind are no help, and any cossacks that try to raid get caught by the warchief-boosted cavball.

    Should I have gone yabusame-heavy and cav archer-heavy in both games instead, or can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with the yumi wall/russia rush against this composition?

    submitted by /u/peyhah
    [link] [comments]

    Tashunke sneak attack

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:10 AM PST

    Practising build orders

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:33 PM PST

    What level AI should one preferably play against to practice build orders on DE? I sometimes beat expert ai(non rush), and always beat them (while rushing).. p.s. weird question, I know...

    Having a fair idea of what level I may play, once I get a hold of the bo, what level of AI would be best suited to try it on before I get to quick search again, speaking in terms of ai that would have as many or as few units as a normal person would. Not the AI that quickly respams units once they're dead which wouldn't be possible by us in qs.

    submitted by /u/kranragav
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I have no friends on anymore after years of not playing they are probably dead now. But if anyone has interest in bringing me in I like to play competitive games just havent had the chance on ranked much. Not retarded and have been playing lots since my hiatus

    submitted by /u/bandort3
    [link] [comments]

    Counter German Warwagon/cannon mass as Swedes

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Ok folks, I have stuck with Sweden through thick and thin and after the Corolean nerf I struggle to stop Germany's war wagon/cannon mass.

    Looking for cost effective options...

    Culvs help, but the wagons often rip them apart.

    Black riders have been my best bet, but 270 coin and 3 pop a piece is tough to get in mass.

    Any other thoughts??

    submitted by /u/Jym_kern507
    [link] [comments]

    Cake for the first one to count all the horse.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Learning RUSSIA! 1v1 Ranked

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:01 AM PST

    NR40 Carolina map Age of Empires Russian Boom Lesson

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Ai on medium too easy?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Ive been casually fighting against the AI on easy and medium, and the AI didn't build any thing except for a house or two. Is this a bug? Also im playing on the DE version.

    submitted by /u/im_full_of_air
    [link] [comments]

    Inca OP civ? Haitch beaten easily

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    After watching probably the best player at the moment Hazza/Haitch getting easily beaten by kevin with German vs Inca my question is is Inca OP? Watch the first game: https://youtu.be/uXQ3EckcKwQ

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment