• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 AOE 3 DE is this a recording glitch or a special card? Multiplayer watch till the end, see 15 come out of the Castle!

    Age of Empires 3 AOE 3 DE is this a recording glitch or a special card? Multiplayer watch till the end, see 15 come out of the Castle!


    AOE 3 DE is this a recording glitch or a special card? Multiplayer watch till the end, see 15 come out of the Castle!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Question for Training SWs

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    I've been playing with Germans as my 3rd civ lately and am trying to figure if there is a hotkey for training SWs at the Mill the way you can use hotkeys to train to train vills at TC and units at barracks, etc. Do I really have to click the SW button each time?

    Also, am I right I can't command the SW out of the mill in advance (eg by selecting mill and then right clicking a hunt)? So I have to go back to the mill to command the SW manually every time the SW pops out?

    Seems like I shoulda picked France for my third civ...

    submitted by /u/Chief_Fever
    [link] [comments]

    How to fight with units beyond the basics?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    All I ever do it get a group or everyone and click on an enemy unit or an area where they walk to and fight on their own.

    I don't need advanced techniques but what else I should be doing beyond this simple way of fighting ? I heard something bout the Z keyboard shortcut does something like attack and move ? Formations ? Is it really worth it to flank ? Or try to attack from high ground ? I sometimes have cav do the attack-runaway-attack thing and I just mindlessly keep going forward and attacking.

    I am mainly ottomans

    submitted by /u/punkouter2021
    [link] [comments]

    Happy birthday Torre del Oro/ Gold tower!!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    This monument, the spanish wonder on aoe2 and militar academy on aoe3 is 800 years old. It was build by muslims in order to defend the Sevilla's dock. Its name came from their shine in the sunlight. there are other legend, about it was the site where it was saved the gold from America, but this isnt true.

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    Japan vs Ottoman

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    I am really struggling in this match-up, even if i open up with the Torii gate they hit very early and when i happen to get 1 or 2 ashi/yumi batches out in time i can not deal with those abus, jans just make impossible for me to flank them so i need some advice. I will usually ship second 600wood for a couple shrines and yumis and adjust my villagers acordingly for ashi/nagi but it just feels impossible to stop that deathball, should i just raid with the nagis his villies instead?

    submitted by /u/GoogleMExj9
    [link] [comments]

    Ottomans v French on Punjab - Low Elo Ranked 1v1 Gameplay in Aoe3DE

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment