• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Chincha Rafts

    Age of Empires 3 Chincha Rafts


    Chincha Rafts

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:13 PM PST

    These seem absolutely insane. Was just in a game where my Portuguese ally went water, and got absolutely and unrelentingly steamrolled by a handful of chincha rafts. It seemed there was very little that could be done about them, and looking at their stats... they are absolutely wild.

    https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Chincha_Raft

    They are available in Age II, can gather from fish/whales, and double as a warship... OK, except they also have as much attack as a Frigate for about a third of the cost, and almost as much siege range as a monitor.

    They took my Portuguese ally completely off the water, and then proceeded to destroy everything even remotely coastal. They stood up decently to culverins, and wrecked all of our coastal defense buildings.

    Has anyone else been completely chincha stomped? How do you counter this?

    submitted by /u/MauBicara
    [link] [comments]

    Now This Was a Hard Fought War

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:57 PM PST

    Should I buy aoe2 Definitive Edition, Definitive Edition + aoe2 or aoe3 Definitive Edition?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I used to play aoe as a kid. I don't exactly want to play online, at least not for a while. Is there a lot of do? Would I get bored?

    submitted by /u/koitornanirputkishoi
    [link] [comments]

    What is the fastest complete rush wipeout of the opponent you ever did and in what time?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:23 PM PST

    1. What is the fastest complete rush wipeout of the opponent you ever did and in what time?
    2. What Civs do you use to accomplish a fast rush in AOE 2 DE or AOE 3 DE?
    submitted by /u/BoochAholic
    [link] [comments]

    Spain teamgames build order

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Latetly Im having problems with my build order in terms of eficiency but I cant seem to find any BO for Spain in teamgames that is updated so I want to hear your suggestions in that matter.

    At this moment my build order in teamgames is in shipments: 3vills->eco. theory->5vills ->700 gold ->spanish gold ->and at this point depending of the situation I send military upgrades, eco upgrades or 2 falcos and lancers

    In terms of resources in age 1 I build a house and a market with the 200 starting wood and I create 16 settlers before aging up, then while aging I put 7 settlers in wood 3 in gold and 6 in food, I put the wood and food upgrades from the market to research and I try to collect enought wood for a house and a barrack, once I reach age 2 I put nearly all vills in food and I start creating more of them while the 700 gold shipment doesnt arrive, then I age up again and I put 5 villargers on wood and the rest in both food and coins.

    Im willing to know your opinions and how I can improve it

    submitted by /u/hansterman
    [link] [comments]

    100 Janissary vs 115 Redcoat AoE III :DE (NOT A COMPARISON)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Age of Empires III Viking civilization expansion idea? I would like to see this happen. It would fit with the new changes made to the native civilizations. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Not all deck cards do what they say they do.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Not all deck cards do what they say they do.

    Interesting find. When playing around with the Russian deck cards, I've noticed that the Medicine card is a big fat lie. When testing what it promised to do, it does just as much good as good old Joe Biden promised on paper. It claims to train villagers 15% faster, it does not. It claims to have a -15% economy build, it does not. We have been suckered into having this scam card into our decks like waring a cloth mask will protect us from 70–90 nm virus! The only thing that the card does do what it promised is producing villagers 15% cheaper but everything else is just click-bite to get us to waste our XP points on this card. I wonder how many other cards don't perform what they promise. I'm feeling kinda salty that we can't even get an unbiased coded game to do what is promised :D Welcome, 2021 everyone :D :D :D.

    Let me know what kinda glitch you found in AOE 3 DE, lets make a list and make this game better for everyone and hopefully, the big dog elites at Microsoft can do something about these errors :)

    Russian Medicine Card AOE 3 DE

    submitted by /u/BoochAholic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment