• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Age of Empires II Breaking News

    Age of Empires II Breaking News


    Breaking News

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    I am experiencing an extremely annoying path-finding bug in campaign(It also effects AI making units unable to pass destroyed gates, even if I put my own gate there units cannot pass and act like there is an invisible obstacle blocking the gate) Please help. I could not find a solution for this

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:52 AM PST

    incas: a short story

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Podcast With Original AOE Designer Sandy Petersen

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:02 AM PST

    The hidden advantage nobody told me

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:51 AM PST

    So I recently got myself a 4k monitor and my mind got blown.
    Suddenly I can zoom out way further and see large sections of the map in the blink of an eye.
    The difference is so big that it even impacted my win rate and my ELO is starting to go up.

    Suddenly keeping an overview on things is so much easier, this is a night and day difference.
    The thing I always believed as a kid is actually true here the bigger the screen the more you can see. It is a night and day difference and gives a massive advantage.

    Edit: removed some typos

    submitted by /u/YsmarinStargazer
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback on game

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:02 AM PST

    I'm new to the community, I've been practicing fast castle boom thanks to the help of mods I discovered a couple weeks ago.

    I keep getting an "F" grade on it. I've also been watching a lot of games on YouTube. I've noticed that a lot of the pro players click into castle age around the 15 minute mark and are done around the 18 minute mark.

    For myself, I click into castle age at around 21 minute mark and finish about 23-24 minute mark.

    Is there a way to save my game from test scenario of the mod and share somewhere, so I can get feedback on what things to fix and maybe how to fix them? I'm trying my best to follow the build orders and such but I still fall behind a lot.

    Any tips on how to share a recording and where to post it and feedback on how to improve would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Navataru
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most bizarre strategy you have encountered online?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:58 AM PST

    Need help controling my army

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:27 AM PST

    When i fight with a bot i feel that i lose most of my soldiers in fight, like entire cavalry , 50% of range units and few siege. Where can i find tutorial how should i control army, how should i use formation and how should i use Mangonel (because it damage my army while shooting)

    Also when i leave my army at one place and look away, they walk away in one direction, later i relize its because of enemy... how should i stop these

    submitted by /u/EdragonPro
    [link] [comments]

    When you're bad and win but your opponent accuses you of using a low ELO smurf account to beat them.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Finaly got my hands on this beauty!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:16 PM PST

    How good is Flemish Revolution?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    I bought the DLC yesterday and haven't gotten round to giving it a shot, but that research tech seems super fun. Either a late game last stand or a 'fuck you' if you already feel dominant.

    I also like the other one where you build mini castles that make units that make more mini castle.

    submitted by /u/ChristTheCommie
    [link] [comments]

    started playing in december, played 30 team matches, can barely win against 1600 team players, and got calibrated 1560 in solo? i dont want to lose my next 20 games when i play solo

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Honor is Dead

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Gave a guy two extra sheep they weren't able to scout. He came to my base and lamed mine.

    To those of you out there who choose to play with a sense of honor: stay strong. You will be tested.

    submitted by /u/hoyohoyo9
    [link] [comments]

    Make the most OP civ by mixing and matching any three civ bonuses, 2 unique techs, and 1 unique unit.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Old campaigns with or without new DLC

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:59 PM PST

    Hi villagers, something is not quite clear to me: are the old campaigns identical if I own or not the Lords of the West DLC?

    submitted by /u/DonChath
    [link] [comments]

    No age up notification

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    So I removed that annoying new years explosion thing and now I have no age up noise at all and can't even reinstall the explosion one. Anyone know a way around this?

    It actually makes a huge difference not noticing when you age up.

    submitted by /u/TheFourthStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Noob's questions

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Hello everyone.

    I'm a new player and I have some questions, thanks in advanse.

    1) What am I suggested to do if there is a bad matchup for me? For example, I playing Mayans and the enemy playing Vietnamese. I'm not sure, but it seems very bad for me, because Viets can outshoot my archers with imperial skirmishers and rattan archers, also they have better inf and cav.

    2) If I play archers+spears, how can I destroy enemy's palisade wall in feudal age? It takes too long.

    submitted by /u/ReddestMurloc
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get bullet trails?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:43 AM PST

    I see in videos that SoL and other players have some bullet trails to see the shots from gunpowder units better. How do you do this?

    submitted by /u/omeggga
    [link] [comments]

    Which civs do you enjoy playing *against*?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    We all have our favourite civs who we like to play as, and most of us have civs we hate coming up against, whether it's Inca trushes or Celt siege eating your TC, but which civs do you guys enjoy playing against?

    I just had a fun matchup as Magyard against Lithuanians on Atacama which descended into a full-on relic battle in early castle age with knights, scouts and monks as I tried to prevent them from getting their bonus attack. I won the relic battle but ultimately lost the war after some awful cav archer micro on my part and some very good castle placements and a fast imp on theirs, but I had a blast running around the map scrabbling for relics.

    submitted by /u/halfajack
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry this isn’t a screenshot! But I was too excited by my question!! Is there a formula for gold/time per relic? Is there a multiplier by relic number? Am I screaming about something in the FAQ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Can't play multiplayer aoe 2

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I play aoe 2 on my pc. Since last week I haven't been able to play multiplayer aoe and the reason cited is " user privilege restricted". Can't connect to Xbox live. Does it have anything to do with Xbox live gold. Have tried un-install then reinstall. Tried switching off the firewal. Help me out guys.

    submitted by /u/duderesposible
    [link] [comments]

    I used to play this as a kid. Is it worth buying it?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Is there a lot to do? Would I get bored? I also noticed there're different versions on Steam (Definitive, African, Forgetten, Rajas).

    submitted by /u/koitornanirputkishoi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment