• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 King of the Hill Tournament

    Age of Empires 3 King of the Hill Tournament


    King of the Hill Tournament

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    The King of the Hill (KOTH) clan is proud to announce the first ever FFA King of the Hill tournament for Age of Empires 3 DE! We have partnered with ESOC to deliver a cash prize tourney with a minimum $750 cash prize, funded by members of the KOTH clan. We believe that King of the Hill is a greatly underrated gamemode with brand new strats and a fresh new meta. If you're still not convinced, enjoy this exciting video we made:

    https://youtu.be/k9hOIr4Z2nU

    As you can see, King of the Hill is the best gamemode you've never seen in a big tourney. Well, that's about to change. Tomorrow evening (02/20/21) signup information and tourney rules will be available. Stay tuned for updates!

    submitted by /u/valerian57
    [link] [comments]

    Noob ottoman Janissary rush against France. Any suggestion how to defend that kind of a rush as a noob France player ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:28 PM PST

    Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition casual pvp gameplay as the Russians!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Online friends

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Can you see when a friend is online? I have added a few friends to my list but it never shows if they are online or not.

    Also, is there a way to join a community to find regular people to play with? The clan feature in this game has to be the worst I have ever seen. 99% of them I have seen are dead, or don't offer any sort of 'ranking' system to differentiate the average skill level of the clan. I also cant seem to see if other people in my clan are online or not either?

    Edit: The old game at least gave a 'last online' date to see if the clan was active or not. Not seeing that now.

    submitted by /u/Outlaw782
    [link] [comments]

    So many droppers in causal games

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    There was at least 1 dropper in my last three casual games, this is really worsening the experience I usually play ranked because of this, but now I am trying a new civ so I am playing some casual games first so my elo wouldn't be destroyed

    submitted by /u/GoldenDragon2018
    [link] [comments]

    New villager sounds

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    AOE 1: Shhha

    AOE 2: Shhh haaa

    AOE 3: Haaa shhhhh

    AOE 4: ???

    submitted by /u/thatlldopi9
    [link] [comments]

    India and Iroquois Deccan animal rush

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Has anybody else played those guys that rush with literally a full zoo on Deccan? In team games they ship team 4 bears and team 2 pet rhinos, combine this with team flails and town destroyer... can it be stoppped?

    submitted by /u/Taskmasterburster
    [link] [comments]

    Dutch Quartermaster vs. Logistician

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    For aging up to age II, which would be better? My main issue with the Dutch is their weakness to cav rushes in age II, and the 8 pikes shipment sometimes isn't enough for my level of play. Would switching to the Logistician for age II halberdiers be worth it?

    submitted by /u/Lespaul521
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:31 PM PST

    I just added a friend from my 'last played with' tab. We both accepted. I cannot invite him to a game, nor can I see him online, nor can I send him an in game whisper. Am I missing something obvious here?

    submitted by /u/Outlaw782
    [link] [comments]

    Will this PC run definitive edition?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    https://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/system/ultra-33-gtx-next-day-pc

    Hey, I am buying a pc so I can finally play definitive edition. Will this one do the job?

    submitted by /u/MoSalahEgyptianKing
    [link] [comments]

    My ugly base vs my teammate's aesthetically pleasing base.. I think i need to work on my city building skills.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:02 AM PST

    France 12/10 and strats

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Hey i have a question about frances 12/10 with tp

    is it always the best way to go? or is it better to market + house start?

    Or does it vary on the civ your playing against?

    Another Question: How do I play with France against boomy civs as Britain and Japan...

    Do I try to put age 2 pressure? or would is be better to early FF for an early Fortress attack?

    or the classic Huss Semi?

    submitted by /u/dmoh94
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Definitive Edition: Attack-Move/AI Targetting

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Hello there!

    I have always been appreciative of AOE3 and am now thinking of purchasing the Definitive Edition.

    One thing that has always bothered me a little is the AI when I select my army to attack-move, the AI isn't super "smart" when choosing targets.

    For example, a lot of the musketeers will overkill one guy, instead of spreading their shots better.

    Another example would be my troops literally just walking around the enemy town, whereas there's some enemy musketeers or defense towers shooting at them...

    So my question is, has the AI of the attack-move/general targetting been improved? Or is the AI still a bit dumb? This isn't a huge deal, but I was wondering if there has been a change/improvement on this or not.

    For reference: I play Starcraft 2 casually, and over there, when you select your whole army and attack-move a location, the AI is pretty smart and will work on destroying your enemies very effectively.

    submitted by /u/Dabok
    [link] [comments]

    Fifteen wonders challenge

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Considering I have to play at least 6 times and I beat the previous challenge today:

    • Can I play a few matches today and then the remaining matches tomorrow and receive the award ? Or do I have to do and complete the challenges in the exact same day?

    • Do I have to build all wonders or can I use the same wonders in different matches? I.e: If I use Agra Fort to advance to age2 in two matches does it count as 1 or two times?

    submitted by /u/trier1974
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment